EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Mario Batali Under Criminal Investigation By NYPD For Sexual Assault Allegations; B&B HG Sever Ties With Chef - Update
'The Expendables 4' Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & 'Rambo 5' Sell To China In Eight-Figure Co-Fi Deal
Latest Film News
- Charlize Theron To Play Megyn Kelly In Fox News Movie At Annapurna
- Sheaun McKinney Joins Joe Carnahan’s ‘Boss Level’; McKinley Belcher Cast In ‘The Art Of Racing In The Rain…
- Writer-Director Antonio Campos Signs With WME
- Felicity Huffman Takes On A New Role: Girl Boss
- He’s Baaaack! Ryan Kavanaugh Hired As Consultant By Relativity’s New Owners
- Warner Bros To Make Film On Bard Prison Initiative Debate Team That Beat Harvard