EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- ‘Jurassic World’ Tracking Like ‘Man Of Steel’ – But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In…
- ‘Tomorrowland’ & ‘Poltergeist’ Rise In Matinees – Box Office Friday
- ‘Mr. Holmes’ Lawsuit: Arthur Conan Doyle Estate Sues Bill Condon & Distributors
- Michael Rooker Signs Up For ‘The Belko Experiment'; Bai Ling To Have ‘Maximum Impact’
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination