EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest Film News
- ‘Reservoir Dogs’ Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He “Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out”…
- WGA & AMPTP Talks To Resume On Sunday As Contract Deadline Looms
- Tom Hanks Rocks Bruce Springsteen, After Saluting Jonathan Demme – Tribeca
- ‘How To Be A Latin Lover’ Review: Mexico’s Eugenio Derbez Has Star Appeal, But Lame Comedy Throws It…
- Jonas Bloquet Joins New Line’s ‘The Nun’
- ‘A Gray State’ Director Erik Nelson On David Crowley Doc As A “Core Sample Of American Crazy”…