EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To 'Terminator', And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On 'Avatar' Sequels
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest Film News
- ‘A Quiet Place’ Still Noisy With $21M+, But ‘Rampage’ Pounds On ‘Pretty’ – Early…
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2018 – Part 1: Ethan Hawke, Common, Antonio Banderas, Noomi Rapace, & More
- Robert De Niro And Bradley Cooper Swap Stories, With An Unplanned Assist From David O. Russell – Tribeca
- Sylvester Stallone Asks Trump To Pardon Boxer Jack Johnson – President Considers It
- James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To ‘Terminator’, And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On…
- ‘Maine’ Clip: Tribeca Drama Explores Self Discovery, Love In Nature