EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Bill Maher Joins Celebs Prepping For Monday - UPDATE
'Lethal Weapon', 'MacGyver' & 'The Exorcist' Reviews: Three Adaptations, But Only One Worth Watching
Latest Film News
- Bill Nunn Dies: ‘Do The Right Thing’ And ‘Spider-Man’ Trilogy Actor Was 62
- Antoine Fuqua On ‘Magnificent Seven,’ ‘Scarface’ And How One Black Director Made The A-List
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Roping $35.3M Opening; Stick A Fork In ‘Storks’ – Saturday AM B.O. Update
- Hot Spec Script ‘American Rebel’ Acquired By Amy Pascal
- Julia Roberts To Star In Feature Film About PTA Mom Framed For Drug Possession
- Steven Schirripa Joins Next Woody Allen Movie, Setting Up ‘Sopranos’ Reunion