EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
Latest Film News
- SXSW Improv Comedy ‘A Wonderful Cloud’ Acquired By FilmBuff
- Nielsen’s NRG Takers Slimming As New Tracking Measures Unveiled
- Chantal Akerman Will Be Remembered At ‘No Home Movie’ Screening – New York Film Festival
- Kevin Corcoran Dies: ‘Old Yeller’ Actor And TV Producer Was 66
- ‘Pali Road’ First Look: Missing Memories On Hawaii’s Haunted Highway
- Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today — Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over