EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest Film News
- Universal/Blumhouse’s ‘Get Out’ Now Grabbing A $30M+ Opening: Late Night B.O. Update
- Spirit Awards: Casey Affleck Slams “Abhorrent” and “Un-American” Trump Policies – Watch
- Indie Spirit Awards: ‘Moonlight’ Sweeps Day, Takes Best Feature – Full Winners List
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Academy Rescinds Sound Mixing Nomination for Greg P. Russell of ‘13 Hours’
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers