EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Hardcore Henry’: Trailer For First-Person POV Toronto Hit – Update
- Herb Braha Dies: ‘Godspell’ Original & Founder Of Costume Supply House Was 69
- Uncork’d Pops For ‘The Hollow’ In North America; FilmBuff Accepts ‘Cash Only’ – Berlin
- SAG-AFTRA On Diversity: “This Moment Isn't Only About Race”
- Dutch Tilt Film Sees The Light And Options Dutch Bestseller ‘Girl In The Dark’ – Berlin
- Universal & ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Crew Want “Egregious” Suit By Ex-N.W.A Manager Gutted