EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Popular Japanese Title 'Attack On Titan' Eyed By Warner Bros. For 'Fantastic Beasts' Producer David Heyman
'Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee' Moves To Netflix As Part Of Big Jerry Seinfeld Deal That Includes Specials & Series
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $27.5M Weekend, 'Rogue' Passes $500M, Other Movies Bomb Over MLK - Box Office Final
Latest Film News
- Jimmy Kimmel Talks Oscars, Politics & What He’d Ask A Certain President-Elect
- New ‘Wilson’ Trailer Gives Glimpse Of Woody Harrelson’s Fatherly Faux Pas
- Ira Deutchman Gets First Spotlight Cinema Laurels For Lifetime Of Indie Service
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Calculates $27.5M Weekend, ‘Rogue’ Passes $500M, Other Movies Bomb Over MLK – Box…
- Popular Japanese Title ‘Attack On Titan’ Eyed By Warner Bros. For ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Producer…
- Harris Dickinson To Star In Fox’s YA Adaptation Of ‘Darkest Minds’