EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Boys': Antony Starr, Chace Crawford, Dominique McElligott & Jessie Usher Cast In Amazon’s Superhero Drama Series
Bart & Fleming: What Leo Plays In Tarantino Film; Why Gender Argument On Wahlberg/Williams Was Wrong
Ellen Pompeo On New 'Grey's Anatomy' Deal, The Show's End Game & Legacy And Her Post-'Grey's' Future - Q&A
Latest Film News
- Online Movie Service Mubi Receives Backing From India’s Times Bridge
- Bart & Fleming: What Leo Plays In Tarantino Film; Why Gender Argument On Wahlberg/Williams Was Wrong
- Lionsgate Ripe For Takeover As Amazon, Verizon and CBS-Viacom Emerge As Potential Suitors
- MarVista Entertainment Buys Lea Thompson’s Helming Debut; CFI Releasing Acquires ‘Life And Nothing More’
- Brad Carlson Moves From Paramount To Skydance Media Overseeing Physical Production For Features
- XLrator Media Acquires Two Pics For Lifeframe Label; Comedy Dynamics Picks A Pair