EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- How Warner Bros Beat The Period-Film Curse At The B.O. & Positioned ‘Dunkirk’ As A Summer Tentpole
- Where Are Next ‘Game Of Thrones’ & ‘Ready Player One’? Future Franchise Candidates
- 'Landline' Dials In With Top Number; 'The Beguiled' Crosses $10M – Specialty Box Office
- ‘Dunkirk’ Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; ‘Valerian’ $23.5M Start – Int’l…
- ‘Dunkirk’ Takes Warner Bros Past $1B; ‘Girls Trip’ Record Opening For Malcolm D. Lee; Reasons Why ‘Valerian…
- Venice Film Festival: Edgar Wright, Rebecca Hall, John Landis & More Get Jury Duty