EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Anne Hathaway Circling ‘Barbie’ At Sony
- ‘The Marriage Pact’: Fox & Chernin Nab Rights To Upcoming Novel For Justin Haythe To Adapt
- Gravitas Acquires ‘Fallen’, A Polarizing Police Officer Documentary Narrated By Michael Chiklis
- Loretta Devine, Kimberly Elise, Deon Cole & More Cast In ‘Headshop’
- Writers’ Health Care Costs Going Up In January
- Tommy Dewey & Francois Arnaud To Star In Marc Carlini’s ‘She's In Portland’