EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel: Donald Trump Would Sign Copies Of Koran At Barnes & Noble In Fallujah To Kill Bill Named For Obama
Latest Film News
- Director Darren Aronofsky Defends ‘Mother!’ As “A Punk Movie” Designed To Provoke
- Nina Dobrev Joins Ken Marino’s ‘Dog Days’ Pic, Filming Roger Avary’s ‘Lucky Day’
- Josh Greenstein Re-Ups At Sony As Marketing & Distribution President For Three More Years
- Oscars: Russia Enters Andrey Zvyagintsev’s ‘Loveless’ In Foreign Language Race
- Skybound And Universal Pics Developing Feature Based On Comic Series ‘Kill The Minotaur’
- Peter Bart: In A Polarized U.S., Hollywood Struggles To Find The Mainstream