EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Chicago P.D.'s Jason Beghe Investigated By NBC For "Inappropriate Behavior" Amid Sexual Harassment Claims
'Coco' Mints $12M+ Wednesday & Fights 'Justice League' For No. 1 At Thanksgiving Box Office With $68M
Latest Film News
- Uma Thurman Exits CAA
- Jillian Bell To Star In ‘Brittany Runs A Marathon’; Michaela Watkins, Utkarsh Ambudkar & Lil Rel Howery…
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A…
- 'Darkest Hour', 'Call Me By Your Name', ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ Usher Holiday – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘Molly’s Game’s Jessica Chastain & Idris Elba On Working With Aaron Sorkin In His Directorial Debut – The…
- Willem Dafoe On Playing Tough, Managing Kids In ‘Florida Project’ & Getting Fired On His First Movie – The…