EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Spirit Award Nominations: 'Call Me By Your Name', 'Lady Bird', 'Get Out', 'The Rider', 'Florida Project' Best Pics
TV & Film Casting Biz Disrupted: Fox's Decision To Drop Breakdown Services For Casting Networks & Its Fallout
Latest Film News
- ‘The Meyerowitz Stories’ Director Noah Baumbach On His Personally Rooted Penchant For New York Stories
- John Lasseter’s Leave Of Absence At Disney/Pixar Comes As Women Detail Unwanted Behavior
- Canadian Actors Union Branch President Says She Was Sexually Assaulted Four Times
- ‘Three Billboards’ Production Designer Inbal Weinberg On Martin McDonagh’s Unique Approach To…
- French Senator, Health Minister Seek To Snub Out Smoking In Movies
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger: Telco Shares Dip; Donald Trump Says Deal “Not Good For The Country”