EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mayweather-McGregor PPV Fight Could Punch Up $700M Worldwide, Making Domestic Box Office Meaningless
Millennium's Avi Lerner Rips Into Keanu Reeves For Walking Away From Movie 'The Detail'; Reeves' Lawyer Disputes
Latest Film News
- John Requa & Glenn Ficarra Circling Margot Robbie Harley Quinn Spinoff Movie
- ‘Hellboy’ Casting Of Ed Skrein As Japanese Character Draws Whitewashing Backlash
- Griffin Dunne Joins Kevin Spacey In ‘Gore’ Netflix Biopic
- Millennium’s Avi Lerner Rips Into Keanu Reeves For Walking Away From Movie ‘The Detail’; Reeves’ Lawyer…
- William Baldwin & Jay Abdo Join In Comedy Film ‘1st Born’; Rob Morgan Boards ‘The Week Of’
- The Orchard and Factory 25 Team For Tim Heidecker Comedy ‘Sundowners’