EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
PGA Awards: 'The Shape Of Water' Wins Outstanding Producer; 'Handmaid's Tale', 'Mrs. Maisel' Tops In TV - Full Winners List
'SNL' Highlights: Stormy Does Update, Robert Mueller Bursts At Seams, Jessica Chastain Hosts Anti-Trump Game Show
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
Latest Film News
- Ethan Hawke Talks Sundance Memories, Directing ‘Blaze’ & Outlaw Country
- ‘Dark Money’ Exclusive Clip: Feature Doc Premieres At Sundance Tomorrow
- ‘Tyrel’ Director Sebastián Silva On The Film’s Alienation Premise – Sundance Studio
- SAG Awards Stunt Ensemble Winners: ‘Wonder Woman’ & ‘Game Of Thrones’
- ‘RBG’: How Betsy West & Julie Cohen Gained Access Into The Life Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg…
- ‘Jumanji’ At $768M WW Intensity & 4th #1 In A Row Overseas; ‘Maze Runner: Death Cure’ Debuts – International…