EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Watch: Tony Awards Nominations Live Stream
- Sean Bean, Mark Stanley In Talks For Clio Barnard’s ‘Dark River’ Opposite Ruth Wilson- Cannes
- Cannes Adds Weinstein Co’s ‘Hands Of Stone’ With Tribute To Robert De Niro
- British Columbia Lowers Film & TV Tax Credit
- Tracy Scott Dies: Veteran Script Supervisor On Four Best Picture Oscar Nominees Was 46
- Patti Davis Novel ‘The Earth Breaks In Colors’ To Be Adapted As Movie By ‘Mr. Church’ Writer