EXCLUSIVE: James Burrows, who directed the pilot for the new CBS/Warner Bros. comedy Partners, will be staying with the series as executive producer/director. He will segue to Partners from another CBS/WBTV comedy series, Mike & Molly, on which he served as an executive producer and primary director for the past two seasons. Partners marks a reunion for Burrows and the series creators/executive producers David Kohan and Max Mutchnick. Burrows served as an executive producer/director on the duo’s Will & Grace for the entire run of the hit NBC comedy series, marking the first series he took up such a role on since Cheers. After almost 40 years in the business, ICM-repped Burrows remains the preeminent multi-camera comedy director. He has directed the pilots for a whopping five of the 12 multi-camera broadcast series that will air next season, CBS’ Two And A Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, Mike & Molly, 2 Broke Girls and Partners.
James Burrows To Serve As Executive Producer On New CBS Series 'Partners'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Comedy Central’s ‘The Opposition With Jordan Klepper’ Announces Team Of Citizen Journalists
- Zefr Taps Fox Networks Group’s Toby Byrne As President
- Bill O’Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: “This Was A Hit Job”…
- Senator McCain Salutes ‘Morning Joe’ For “10 Years Of Fake News And Deceiving The American People”
- CBS Winning Battle For Australia's Ten Network
- ‘Lockwood & Co’: Big Talk Prods To Adapt Spooky YA Detective Series For Television