EXCLUSIVE: James Burrows, who directed the pilot for the new CBS/Warner Bros. comedy Partners, will be staying with the series as executive producer/director. He will segue to Partners from another CBS/WBTV comedy series, Mike & Molly, on which he served as an executive producer and primary director for the past two seasons. Partners marks a reunion for Burrows and the series creators/executive producers David Kohan and Max Mutchnick. Burrows served as an executive producer/director on the duo’s Will & Grace for the entire run of the hit NBC comedy series, marking the first series he took up such a role on since Cheers. After almost 40 years in the business, ICM-repped Burrows remains the preeminent multi-camera comedy director. He has directed the pilots for a whopping five of the 12 multi-camera broadcast series that will air next season, CBS’ Two And A Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, Mike & Molly, 2 Broke Girls and Partners.
James Burrows To Serve As Executive Producer On New CBS Series 'Partners'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Blasts Off With $200.2M In First Overseas Frame; 'Jungle Book' Still A Beast - Intl Box Office Update
'Jungle Book' King Again, Reigns On Newcomer Parade: 'Keanu', 'Mother's Day' & 'Ratchet & Clank' - Sunday Update
Obama's Final White House Correspondents' Dinner Kicks Off With Will Smith, Priyanka Chopra, Bryan Cranston, WME & UTA Brass
Latest TV News
- Jon Snow’s Fate Finally Revealed On ‘Game Of Thrones’ (SPOILERS)
- Daytime Emmy Awards: Complete List Of Winners
- Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan Will Share Custody Of Emmy For Entertainment Talk Show Host After Splitting This Month
- Daytime Emmy Awards Live Blog: ‘General Hospital’ Wins Outstanding Drama Series
- White House Correspondents Dinner: The Five Best Moments
- Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents Dinner Skewering