Joe Mazzello, Michelle Forbes, and Josh Fadem have joined the cast of Dear Sidewalk. Directed by Jake Oelman, written by Jake Limbert, and produced by Ford Oelman, the indie comedy tells the story of a young mail carrier who falls for a recently relocated divorcee on his route. They join Davi Jay, Barry Tubb and Roark Critchlow. The film is shooting in Austin and is produced by NHO Entertainment and Barcode Films.
Indie Feature 'Dear Sidewalk' Casts Up
What's Hot on Deadline
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
Disney ABC TV President Ben Sherwood Talks Industry "Imbalance Of Power," Shonda Rimes' Exit, State Of TV
One America Appeal: Five Former Presidents Gather In Support Of Hurricane Relief, Donald Trump Praises Efforts
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations