EXCLUSIVE: Yet another talent agent is departing the ICM hallways, but this time it’s amicable and he’s not going to a competitor. Veteran Brian Bunnin is joining Vincent Herbert’s Streamline Entertainment as SVP Production and Development. “I’m thrilled to work alongside Vince and his entire groundbreaking team and look forward to continue working with ICM in a new capacity,” Bunnin said in a statement to Deadline. He began his tenure at ICM in 1999 as an intern while attending film school at USC and has been on teams representing Kevin Zegers, Stark Sands, Sean Kingston, The Game, Kathy Bates, and Kris Kristofferson.
ICM Talent Agent Becoming Production SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Dennis Rodman Runs Amok In Colin Hanks’ ‘The Amazing Adventures Of Wally And The Worm’ – Tribeca Studio
- ‘Dear Basketball’ Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built “Piece By Piece” And Life After Basketball — Tribeca…
- Docs 'Citizen Jane' & 'Jeremiah Tower' Rule Quiet Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 3 – Andie MacDowell, Joseph Fiennes, Elisabeth Moss, Kobe Bryant, Dan Stevens…
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops ‘Transformers’ In China – International Box…
- Max Winkler’s Teenage Comedy ‘Flower’ Plants Itself At The Orchard – Tribeca