EXCLUSIVE: Yet another talent agent is departing the ICM hallways, but this time it’s amicable and he’s not going to a competitor. Veteran Brian Bunnin is joining Vincent Herbert’s Streamline Entertainment as SVP Production and Development. “I’m thrilled to work alongside Vince and his entire groundbreaking team and look forward to continue working with ICM in a new capacity,” Bunnin said in a statement to Deadline. He began his tenure at ICM in 1999 as an intern while attending film school at USC and has been on teams representing Kevin Zegers, Stark Sands, Sean Kingston, The Game, Kathy Bates, and Kris Kristofferson.
ICM Talent Agent Becoming Production SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest Film News
- ‘Transformers’ Around $65M In Five-Day Domestic Opening, Lowest In Series – Friday Night Update
- Mad Max In Barstow? Man Channeling The Action Character Arrested For Illegal Weapons
- Bradley Cooper Films ‘A Star Is Born’ Scene At Glastonbury; Johnny Depp Makes Encore Appearance
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Beguiled’ Review: Sofia Coppola’s Female-Driven Civil War Story Ratchets Up The Sexual Tension