EXCLUSIVE: Yet another talent agent is departing the ICM hallways, but this time it’s amicable and he’s not going to a competitor. Veteran Brian Bunnin is joining Vincent Herbert’s Streamline Entertainment as SVP Production and Development. “I’m thrilled to work alongside Vince and his entire groundbreaking team and look forward to continue working with ICM in a new capacity,” Bunnin said in a statement to Deadline. He began his tenure at ICM in 1999 as an intern while attending film school at USC and has been on teams representing Kevin Zegers, Stark Sands, Sean Kingston, The Game, Kathy Bates, and Kris Kristofferson.
ICM Talent Agent Becoming Production SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Jumps To $33.4M Opening – Monday AM Box Office Update
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Oscars: Global Media Reacts To Best Picture Blunder
- Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can’t Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
- Iran & France Praise Asghar Farhadi’s Foreign Language Oscar Win (& Boycott)
- Rose Garnett Named BBC Films Chief