EXCLUSIVE: Yet another talent agent is departing the ICM hallways, but this time it’s amicable and he’s not going to a competitor. Veteran Brian Bunnin is joining Vincent Herbert’s Streamline Entertainment as SVP Production and Development. “I’m thrilled to work alongside Vince and his entire groundbreaking team and look forward to continue working with ICM in a new capacity,” Bunnin said in a statement to Deadline. He began his tenure at ICM in 1999 as an intern while attending film school at USC and has been on teams representing Kevin Zegers, Stark Sands, Sean Kingston, The Game, Kathy Bates, and Kris Kristofferson.
ICM Talent Agent Becoming Production SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE
- Emily Blunt Takes Bite Of ‘Animal Crackers'; ‘Neon Demon’ Cast Is Set – Film Briefs
- Sony Taps Jay Basu To Write ‘Metal Gear Solid’