EXCLUSIVE: Yet another talent agent is departing the ICM hallways, but this time it’s amicable and he’s not going to a competitor. Veteran Brian Bunnin is joining Vincent Herbert’s Streamline Entertainment as SVP Production and Development. “I’m thrilled to work alongside Vince and his entire groundbreaking team and look forward to continue working with ICM in a new capacity,” Bunnin said in a statement to Deadline. He began his tenure at ICM in 1999 as an intern while attending film school at USC and has been on teams representing Kevin Zegers, Stark Sands, Sean Kingston, The Game, Kathy Bates, and Kris Kristofferson.
ICM Talent Agent Becoming Production SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
'Den Of Thieves' & '12 Strong' Draw Close To $1M On Thursday Night, But 'Jumanji' Will Win The Weekend
MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors - Sundance
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest Film News
- Steven Spielberg Eyes Indiana Jones & West Side Story Atop Next Directing Vehicles
- Notes On The Season: Oscars Get Ready To Reveal All; Controversies Cloud The Race; ‘Get Out’s’ Jordan Peele…
- Marion Cotillard Weighs In On Woody Allen, Says Catherine Deneuve Letter Doesn’t Represent Her
- ‘I, Tonya’ Stars Margot Robbie & Allison Janney Set For Santa Barbara Film Fest Honors
- Chelsea Handler: How Trump, Weinstein, #MeToo Changed Gender Politics On Anniversary Of Sundance Women’s March…
- John Hawkes, Octavia Spencer In 'Small Town Crime'; 'The Final Year' Recalls Obama – Specialty B.O. Preview