EXCLUSIVE: Yet another talent agent is departing the ICM hallways, but this time it’s amicable and he’s not going to a competitor. Veteran Brian Bunnin is joining Vincent Herbert’s Streamline Entertainment as SVP Production and Development. “I’m thrilled to work alongside Vince and his entire groundbreaking team and look forward to continue working with ICM in a new capacity,” Bunnin said in a statement to Deadline. He began his tenure at ICM in 1999 as an intern while attending film school at USC and has been on teams representing Kevin Zegers, Stark Sands, Sean Kingston, The Game, Kathy Bates, and Kris Kristofferson.
ICM Talent Agent Becoming Production SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey, Natalie Portman, Lena Dunham, Chadwick Boseman Among 140 To Sign Open Letter On Gender Equality
Cannes Winners: 'Shoplifters' Takes Palme D'Or; Spike Lee's 'BlacKkKlansman' Is Grand Prize - Full List
'Deadpool 2' Sets Fox Record With $176M Overseas Bow; 'Avengers: Infinity War' Tops $1.81B WW - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Lena Waithe To Be Honored With MTV Movie & TV Trailblazer Award
- ‘City Of Lies’ Trailer: Johnny Depp & Forest Whitaker Take The Biggie Smalls Case
- Emmy Double Play: Peter Kunhardt Directs Two Awards-Contending Docs, On John McCain & Martin Luther King Jr.
- ‘The Expendables 4’ Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & ‘Rambo 5’ Sell To China In Eight-Figure…
- Fox TV Latin America Promotion, Will Arnett Joins Sky Drama ‘Riviera’ — Global Briefs
- Jake Gyllenhaal In Mysterio Talks For ‘Spider-Man’ Sequel