Paramount‘s Insurge label is collaborating with Tugg to release the horror film The Loved Ones, which most recently screened at this year’s SXSW. (The Tugg platform enables filmgoers who want to see a movie to set up on-demand screenings at local theaters.) Loved Ones, written and directed by Sean Byrne, centers on a girl who asks a guy to the prom and he says no — so she throws a prom of her own where he has no choice but to attend. Robin McLeavy and Xavier Samuel star.
Hot Trailer: 'The Loved Ones'
What's Hot on Deadline
Veteran ‘Criminal Minds’, Comedies 'Life In Pieces' & ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
'The Equalizer 2' Trailer: Denzel Washington Returns As Justice-Seeker In Antoine Fuqua Action Thriller
Cannes Adds Lars Von Trier, Whitney Houston Doc, Michael B. Jordan Sci-Fi, Terry Gilliam's 'Don Quixote', More
'Homeland': Claire Danes Confirms Series Will End With Season 8, New Pregnancy Not Expected To Impact Production
Latest Film News
- SAG-AFTRA “Fighting Back” Against Dangers Posed By Face-Swapping Technology
- David Frankel In Talks To Direct Jess Walter Novel Adaptation ‘Beautiful Ruins’ For Fox 2000
- Guillermo del Toro Signs Exclusive Deal With DreamWorks Animation
- ‘The Serengeti Rules’ Clip: Scientists Shift The World’s View On Nature In Tribeca Docu
- Disney’s Courtship Of Fox Began Last Summer, At Rupert Murdoch’s Moraga Winery
- ‘Bethany Hamilton: Unstoppable’ First Look: Tribeca Docu Catches Her Wave