This year’s Sundance dramatic Grand Prize winner is the story of a 6-year-old girl named Hushpuppy. Fox Searchlight acquired the movie directed by first-timer Benh Zeitlin and written by Zeitlin and Lucy Alibar. Starring Quvenzhané Wallis, Dwight Henry, Beasts Of The Southern Wild opens June 27th.
Hot Trailer: 'Beasts Of The Southern Wild'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominees Luncheon: Contenders Told To Submit List Of "Thank Yous" In Advance As Event Draws Huge Crowd
Latest Film News
- ‘Ant-Man And The Wasp’s Evangeline Lilly Signs With UTA
- The Weinstein Company Closing In On North American Deal For Mary Magdalene Biopic
- ‘Revenant’ Rides Past $325M WW; Lunar New Year Party Kicks Off With China Record – International Box Office…
- Protagonist Pictures Boards Dome Karukoski’s ‘Tom Of Finland’ – Berlin
- Oscar Nominees Luncheon: Contenders Told To Submit List Of “Thank Yous” In Advance As Event Draws Huge Crowd
- Robert Schwentke Exits ‘Divergent’ Finale ‘Ascendant’