This new Battleship clip debuted last night on MTV and is the latest push from Universal ahead of the tentpole’s May 18 release in the U.S. Overseas, the Peter Berg-helmed big-budget actioner starring Taylor Kitsch, Liam Neeson and Rihanna finished its third weekend in open waters and has a $170.9 million gross so far.
Hot Clip: Universal's 'Battleship'
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest Film News
- Ava DuVerney’s ARRAY Snags L.A. Film Fest Debuting ‘The House On Coco Road’
- Chloe Zhao’s ‘The Rider’ Lassos Top Directors’ Fortnight Prize – Cannes
- Croisette Queen Nicole Kidman On Coming To The Fest With Four Films & The Runaway Success Of ‘Big Little Lies…
- Brexit Raises Specter Of Disruption In Entertainment — Deadline Disruptors
- ‘The Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Trailer: Ryan Reynolds Has Samuel L. Jackson’s Back, Reluctantly
- Manchester Attack Updates: Netflix Cancels London Screenings; Kiss & WWE Cancel Manchester Arena Gigs