Night 3 of History’s Hatfields & McCoys topped Night 1 and Night 2 with 14.3 million total viewers, 6.3 million adults 25-54 and 5.1 million adults 18-49 to become the new most-watched entertainment telecast of all time on ad-supported cable and the No. 1 entertainment telecast on ad-supported cable among 25-54 in 14 years. The mini’s three parts rank as the top three entertainment telecasts of all time in ad-supported cable history among total viewers. Overall, for the three nights on May 28-30, Hatfields & McCoys averaged 13.8 total viewers, 6 million adults 25-54 and 4.9 million adults 18-49. The 4.9 million ddult 18-49 average makes it the highest-rated miniseries or movie on cable since 1998.
History's 'Hatfields & McCoys' Breaks More Cable Records
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest TV News
- Jenna Coleman To Return As ITV & PBS Bring Back Royal Drama ‘Victoria’
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For…
- Fareed Zakaria To Conan: Donald Trump Has Taken Over Media
- Jimmy Kimmel And Billy Blast Congress For Holding CHIP Hostage In Bid To Seal Billionaire Tax Cuts
- Stephen Colbert To Would-Be Times Square Bomber: “Seriously?”
- Netflix Inks Int’l Distribution Deal For NBC's 'Good Girls': Inside New Model That Partners the SVOD Giant With…