The debut of MTV2’s Hollywood Squares offshoot, the comedic-game show series Hip Hop Squares, became the cable network’s highest-rated and most-watched series launch in the persons 12-34 demographic ever with a 0.39 rating. Compared with the most recent MTV2 series premiere Nitro Circus Live on March 27, it was up 30%.
'Hip Hop Squares' Premiere Sets Ratings Record For MTV2
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better