The debut of MTV2’s Hollywood Squares offshoot, the comedic-game show series Hip Hop Squares, became the cable network’s highest-rated and most-watched series launch in the persons 12-34 demographic ever with a 0.39 rating. Compared with the most recent MTV2 series premiere Nitro Circus Live on March 27, it was up 30%.
'Hip Hop Squares' Premiere Sets Ratings Record For MTV2
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Legal Drama ‘Conviction’ From Mark Gordon Company As Put Pilot
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS