The debut of MTV2’s Hollywood Squares offshoot, the comedic-game show series Hip Hop Squares, became the cable network’s highest-rated and most-watched series launch in the persons 12-34 demographic ever with a 0.39 rating. Compared with the most recent MTV2 series premiere Nitro Circus Live on March 27, it was up 30%.
'Hip Hop Squares' Premiere Sets Ratings Record For MTV2
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'
- IFC Ups Christine Lubrano To SVP Original Programming, Hires Development Execs
- Resolution Agent Ian Greenstein Joins Gersh
- CNN Among Several Turner Networks Dropped By Dish In Carriage Dispute
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm