The debut of MTV2’s Hollywood Squares offshoot, the comedic-game show series Hip Hop Squares, became the cable network’s highest-rated and most-watched series launch in the persons 12-34 demographic ever with a 0.39 rating. Compared with the most recent MTV2 series premiere Nitro Circus Live on March 27, it was up 30%.
'Hip Hop Squares' Premiere Sets Ratings Record For MTV2
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over