Producer Gavin Polone (Curb Your Enthusiasm) and feature writer Jeff Nathanson (Catch Me If You Can) have sold an original one-hour dramedy pitch to HBO. The untitled project, to be written and directed by Nathanson, is described as an unflinching behind-the-scenes look at a professional basketball team — and the money, sex, power and temptation that consumes the wild lives of millionaire players and billionaire owners. Nathanson and Polone are executive producing. Polone executive produces and directs ABC Family‘s new series Jane By Design and produces upcoming feature Premium Rush. Nathanson’s feature writing credits also include the Rush Hour franchise and Tower Heist. He is currently working on 39 Clues for DreamWorks. Polone and Nathanson are with UTA and Ziffren.
HBO Teams With Jeff Nathanson And Gavin Polone For Professional Basketball Dramedy
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate