EXCLUSIVE: Gillian Anderson has joined Haley Joel Osment, Rufus Sewell and Victor Garber in Richie Mehta’s sci-fi mystery I’ll Follow You Down. Resolute Films has begun production in Toronto and is expected to continue through June. The story is about a scientist, Gabriel (Sewell), who mysteriously disappears during a business trip, devastating his wife Marika (Anderson) and son Erol (Osment). Erol and his grandfather (Garber) years later make a shocking discovery about Gabriel’s whereabouts. The movie written and directed by Mehta is a follow-up to his earlier film Amal. Lee Kim is producing under his Resolute Films and Entertainment banner. Entertainment One will distribute in Canada. Anderson is repped by CAA, Independent Talent Group and Untitled Entertainment. Sewell is repped by WME, Julian Belfrage Associates and Gene Parseghian. Garber is repped by Paradigm, Industry Entertainment and OAZ.
Gillian Anderson Joins Haley Joel Osment In 'I'll Follow You Down'
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
FX Acquires 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Logan', 'Girls Trip', 'Despicable Me 3', 'War For The Planet of the Apes' & More Movies
Latest Film News
- Looking Under ‘Logan Lucky’s Hood As ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Stands Tall With $21M Opening – Saturday…
- Producer Joel Silver Sued For Wrongful Death In 2015 Drowning Of Assistant In Bora Bora
- Sonny Landham Dies: ‘Predator’ & ‘48 Hrs.’ Actor Was 76
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Crash: Details Emerge In Death Of Stuntwoman Joi Harris
- Warner Bros Touts $1B ‘Conjuring’ Universe With ‘Annabelle: Creation’ Success
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case; Vital Testimony Stays Sealed