EXCLUSIVE: Gillian Anderson has joined Haley Joel Osment, Rufus Sewell and Victor Garber in Richie Mehta’s sci-fi mystery I’ll Follow You Down. Resolute Films has begun production in Toronto and is expected to continue through June. The story is about a scientist, Gabriel (Sewell), who mysteriously disappears during a business trip, devastating his wife Marika (Anderson) and son Erol (Osment). Erol and his grandfather (Garber) years later make a shocking discovery about Gabriel’s whereabouts. The movie written and directed by Mehta is a follow-up to his earlier film Amal. Lee Kim is producing under his Resolute Films and Entertainment banner. Entertainment One will distribute in Canada. Anderson is repped by CAA, Independent Talent Group and Untitled Entertainment. Sewell is repped by WME, Julian Belfrage Associates and Gene Parseghian. Garber is repped by Paradigm, Industry Entertainment and OAZ.
Gillian Anderson Joins Haley Joel Osment In 'I'll Follow You Down'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Simon Pegg, Mike Myers Join Feature Thriller ‘Terminal’
- Oscilloscope Acquires Cannes Critics’ Week Pic ‘One Week And A Day’; FilmRise Gets Dose Of ‘The Sunshine Makers…
- ‘Spider-Man’ Homecoming’ Scribes On Board For ‘Game Night’ At New Line
- All3Media Takes Stake In Caravan; Cannes Marché Hits Record – Briefs
- Burt Kwouk Dies: Actor Played Cato In Seven ‘Pink Panther’ Movies
- ‘Finding Dory’ Trailer: Forgetful Fish Makes New Friends At Marine Life Institute