EXCLUSIVE: Gillian Anderson has joined Haley Joel Osment, Rufus Sewell and Victor Garber in Richie Mehta’s sci-fi mystery I’ll Follow You Down. Resolute Films has begun production in Toronto and is expected to continue through June. The story is about a scientist, Gabriel (Sewell), who mysteriously disappears during a business trip, devastating his wife Marika (Anderson) and son Erol (Osment). Erol and his grandfather (Garber) years later make a shocking discovery about Gabriel’s whereabouts. The movie written and directed by Mehta is a follow-up to his earlier film Amal. Lee Kim is producing under his Resolute Films and Entertainment banner. Entertainment One will distribute in Canada. Anderson is repped by CAA, Independent Talent Group and Untitled Entertainment. Sewell is repped by WME, Julian Belfrage Associates and Gene Parseghian. Garber is repped by Paradigm, Industry Entertainment and OAZ.
Gillian Anderson Joins Haley Joel Osment In 'I'll Follow You Down'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- Sky To Invest $20 Million In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope'; Global Briefs
- ‘How He Fell In Love’ Clip: Exploring Faithfulness And Betrayal
- Utkarsh Ambudkar Joins ‘Barbershop 3′
- ‘A Walk In The Woods’ Trailer: Redford & Nolte Take A Hike
- Ex-Focus Head James Schamus Resurfaces In China First Look With Meridian Entertainment
- Jason Reitman Takes On ‘Beekle’ Book Adaptation For DreamWorks Animation