EXCLUSIVE: Gillian Anderson has joined Haley Joel Osment, Rufus Sewell and Victor Garber in Richie Mehta’s sci-fi mystery I’ll Follow You Down. Resolute Films has begun production in Toronto and is expected to continue through June. The story is about a scientist, Gabriel (Sewell), who mysteriously disappears during a business trip, devastating his wife Marika (Anderson) and son Erol (Osment). Erol and his grandfather (Garber) years later make a shocking discovery about Gabriel’s whereabouts. The movie written and directed by Mehta is a follow-up to his earlier film Amal. Lee Kim is producing under his Resolute Films and Entertainment banner. Entertainment One will distribute in Canada. Anderson is repped by CAA, Independent Talent Group and Untitled Entertainment. Sewell is repped by WME, Julian Belfrage Associates and Gene Parseghian. Garber is repped by Paradigm, Industry Entertainment and OAZ.
Gillian Anderson Joins Haley Joel Osment In 'I'll Follow You Down'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE