EXCLUSIVE: Gillian Anderson has joined Haley Joel Osment, Rufus Sewell and Victor Garber in Richie Mehta’s sci-fi mystery I’ll Follow You Down. Resolute Films has begun production in Toronto and is expected to continue through June. The story is about a scientist, Gabriel (Sewell), who mysteriously disappears during a business trip, devastating his wife Marika (Anderson) and son Erol (Osment). Erol and his grandfather (Garber) years later make a shocking discovery about Gabriel’s whereabouts. The movie written and directed by Mehta is a follow-up to his earlier film Amal. Lee Kim is producing under his Resolute Films and Entertainment banner. Entertainment One will distribute in Canada. Anderson is repped by CAA, Independent Talent Group and Untitled Entertainment. Sewell is repped by WME, Julian Belfrage Associates and Gene Parseghian. Garber is repped by Paradigm, Industry Entertainment and OAZ.
Gillian Anderson Joins Haley Joel Osment In 'I'll Follow You Down'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Veep Candidate Tim Kaine Dispatches Donald Trump Over Hillary 'Bigot' Remarks On Stephen Colbert's 'Late Show' – Update
Donald Trump Talks "Tunnel Technology" And Hillary Clinton As "Bigot" In Interview With Anderson Cooper
Latest Film News
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening
- ‘Complete Unknown’ Clip: “Your Farsi Is Getting Much Better”
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Set To Scream To $21M+ Opening Weekend – Midday Update
- Viacom Board Voices Confidence In Paramount’s Brad Grey After Thursday Grilling By Board