Is Chris White now a producer without a network? CNN isn’t hiring him and Fox News isn’t talking, a day after a scathing Fox & Friends video segment on President Obama ran that White, an associate producer at the network, put together. A source told Deadline that CNN, who had already been talking to the producer, contacted White after the video aired and offered to double his Fox News salary. CNN would not confirm whether or not they had offered White a job, and today a network spokesperson said it isn’t hiring him. Fox News was quick to distance itself for the widely criticized video, despite Fox & Friends co-host Steve Doocy’s on-air “hats off to Chris White” for producing the heavily annotated segment (see the video below). The network released a statement saying the segment “was not authorized at the senior executive level of the network” and “this has been addressed with the show’s producers.” It is unknown whether White is actually still working at FNC. A Fox News spokesperson did not return Deadline’s requests for comment.
Is Fox News Producer Who Made Scathing Obama Video Out Of A Job?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'The Perfectionists' Starring Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish Gets Freeform Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel: Graham-Cassidy Bill Almost Certainly Dead After “Emotional Weekend”
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump, Like NFL Protest, Has ‘Everything To Do With Race’
- Jordan Klepper Bows Before “Glistening Slab Of Texas Truth” Alex Jones In ‘The Opposition’ Launch
- Bill O’Reilly Set To Return To Fox News As Guest On ‘Hannity’
- ‘The X-Files’ Stars Gillian Anderson And David Duchovny Take A Knee While On Set
- Donald Trump Finally Tweets About Puerto Rico: “Broken Infrastructure, Massive Debt”