Is Chris White now a producer without a network? CNN isn’t hiring him and Fox News isn’t talking, a day after a scathing Fox & Friends video segment on President Obama ran that White, an associate producer at the network, put together. A source told Deadline that CNN, who had already been talking to the producer, contacted White after the video aired and offered to double his Fox News salary. CNN would not confirm whether or not they had offered White a job, and today a network spokesperson said it isn’t hiring him. Fox News was quick to distance itself for the widely criticized video, despite Fox & Friends co-host Steve Doocy’s on-air “hats off to Chris White” for producing the heavily annotated segment (see the video below). The network released a statement saying the segment “was not authorized at the senior executive level of the network” and “this has been addressed with the show’s producers.” It is unknown whether White is actually still working at FNC. A Fox News spokesperson did not return Deadline’s requests for comment.
Is Fox News Producer Who Made Scathing Obama Video Out Of A Job?
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest TV News
- ‘Channel Zero: The No-End House’: Jeff Ward Cast As Male Lead In Syfy Series
- Trevor Noah Goes After Donald Trump Over Debate Crack About Third-World Airports
- NBC Leads Early Debate Stats; Big Viewer Turnout Indicated
- Emmys: Liberty Media Chairman John Malone Among Engineering Award Honorees
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Unprepared, Sounded Like He Was Fighting Off A Cold
- Seth Meyers: Hillary Clinton Beat Donald Trump At Debate; Hell Has Frozen Over