After the 2011 Cannes Film Festival saw an abundance of movie deals based on sizzle reels and teaser trailers, agencies are returning to the festival looking to make even more deals with partial and completed films. Here’s an exclusive look at Phantom, a thriller that stars Ed Harris, David Duchovny and William Fichtner. The film’s written and directed by Todd Robinson and it will make its debut in screenings in the market next week. RCR Media Group and Paradigm are selling it. Here’s the trailer:
Exclusive Cannes Market Trailer: 'Phantom'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Alcon Taps Catherine & Angela Paura To Run Global Marketing
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'