After the 2011 Cannes Film Festival saw an abundance of movie deals based on sizzle reels and teaser trailers, agencies are returning to the festival looking to make even more deals with partial and completed films. Here’s an exclusive look at Phantom, a thriller that stars Ed Harris, David Duchovny and William Fichtner. The film’s written and directed by Todd Robinson and it will make its debut in screenings in the market next week. RCR Media Group and Paradigm are selling it. Here’s the trailer:
Exclusive Cannes Market Trailer: 'Phantom'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV