Film production, financing and sales outfit Epic Pictures Group acquired foreign sales rights to Australian thriller Crawl which it will debut at the market that runs parallel with the Cannes Film Festival. The film will launch under the Bloody Disgusting Selects banner, a partnership between management-production entity The Collective and horror fan site, Bloody-Disgusting.com. Crawl marks the feature debut of twin brothers Paul (Writer/Director) and Benjamin (Producer) China. Crawl is a rural-set thriller in which a murder-for-hire backfires and an innocent woman winds up a hostage in her own home. A deal for UK rights is also in the process of closing.
Epic Pictures Grabs 'Crawl' Before Market Debut At Cannes
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video