Film production, financing and sales outfit Epic Pictures Group acquired foreign sales rights to Australian thriller Crawl which it will debut at the market that runs parallel with the Cannes Film Festival. The film will launch under the Bloody Disgusting Selects banner, a partnership between management-production entity The Collective and horror fan site, Bloody-Disgusting.com. Crawl marks the feature debut of twin brothers Paul (Writer/Director) and Benjamin (Producer) China. Crawl is a rural-set thriller in which a murder-for-hire backfires and an innocent woman winds up a hostage in her own home. A deal for UK rights is also in the process of closing.
Epic Pictures Grabs 'Crawl' Before Market Debut At Cannes
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- ‘Soul On Bikes’ About African-American Biker Gang Picked Up For Film Adaptation