Film production, financing and sales outfit Epic Pictures Group acquired foreign sales rights to Australian thriller Crawl which it will debut at the market that runs parallel with the Cannes Film Festival. The film will launch under the Bloody Disgusting Selects banner, a partnership between management-production entity The Collective and horror fan site, Bloody-Disgusting.com. Crawl marks the feature debut of twin brothers Paul (Writer/Director) and Benjamin (Producer) China. Crawl is a rural-set thriller in which a murder-for-hire backfires and an innocent woman winds up a hostage in her own home. A deal for UK rights is also in the process of closing.
Epic Pictures Grabs 'Crawl' Before Market Debut At Cannes
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks