Film production, financing and sales outfit Epic Pictures Group acquired foreign sales rights to Australian thriller Crawl which it will debut at the market that runs parallel with the Cannes Film Festival. The film will launch under the Bloody Disgusting Selects banner, a partnership between management-production entity The Collective and horror fan site, Bloody-Disgusting.com. Crawl marks the feature debut of twin brothers Paul (Writer/Director) and Benjamin (Producer) China. Crawl is a rural-set thriller in which a murder-for-hire backfires and an innocent woman winds up a hostage in her own home. A deal for UK rights is also in the process of closing.
Epic Pictures Grabs 'Crawl' Before Market Debut At Cannes
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest Film News
- Politics, Legends, Lassie And Lollobrigida Share The Spotlight As TCM Classic Film Festival Gets Rolling In Hollywood
- Frankie Shaw Joins Boston Marathon Bombing Drama ‘Stronger’
- Seth Grahame-Smith Bolts From WB’s ‘The Flash’; Search On For New Director
- ‘Maze Runner’ Sequel Production Shut Down Indefinitely For Dylan O’Brien Recovery – Update
- Sierra/Affinity Boards Andrew Niccol’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Anon’ – Cannes
- ‘Jungle Book’ Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; ‘Mother’s Day’ Has Edge Over ‘Keanu’…