Film production, financing and sales outfit Epic Pictures Group acquired foreign sales rights to Australian thriller Crawl which it will debut at the market that runs parallel with the Cannes Film Festival. The film will launch under the Bloody Disgusting Selects banner, a partnership between management-production entity The Collective and horror fan site, Bloody-Disgusting.com. Crawl marks the feature debut of twin brothers Paul (Writer/Director) and Benjamin (Producer) China. Crawl is a rural-set thriller in which a murder-for-hire backfires and an innocent woman winds up a hostage in her own home. A deal for UK rights is also in the process of closing.
Epic Pictures Grabs 'Crawl' Before Market Debut At Cannes
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video