Big Brother producer Endemol continues to make changes at the top. Lucas Church has been upped from COO to CEO Endemol UK with CFO Richard Johnston named COO. Both men held their previous positions since 2008. The UK group includes Initial, Remarkable Television, Zeppotron, Darlow Smithson Productions, Tiger Aspect and Tigress and annually produces over 2,000 hours of programming. Church will work closely with Tim Hincks in overseeing the creative and strategic direction of the UK business. Hincks was formerly CEO of Endemol UK and last week was named president of Endemol Group and chairman of Endemol UK. Among the group’s recent international successes are multi-platform big money game shows The Million Pound Drop, The Bank Job and Pointless. Endemol series Black Mirror just won the Rose d’Or Award for best comedy program. Its Low Winter Sun is being remade for AMC in the US.
Endemol U.K. Names Lucas Church CEO, Richard Johnston COO
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Hot Venice Clip: James Franco's 'The Sound And The Fury'
- N Korea Warns UK Over C4 Political Thriller: “Anti-DPRK Hysteria” Would Bring “Disgrace And Self-Destruction”
- Venice: Lars Von Trier Speaks, Sort Of; Helmer Prepping English-Language TV Series, Eyes “Huge Cast”
- 'X Factor UK' With Returning Simon Cowell Sheds 1M+ Viewers On Sunday (Video)
- Update: Oz Grants Disney Transfer Of Tax Incentive To Lure 'Pirates 5′ Down Under
- Update: Int'l Box Office: 'Apes' Dawns In China With $47M; 'Into The Storm' Whips Up Korea #1; 'Lucy' Crosses $150M; More