Big Brother producer Endemol continues to make changes at the top. Lucas Church has been upped from COO to CEO Endemol UK with CFO Richard Johnston named COO. Both men held their previous positions since 2008. The UK group includes Initial, Remarkable Television, Zeppotron, Darlow Smithson Productions, Tiger Aspect and Tigress and annually produces over 2,000 hours of programming. Church will work closely with Tim Hincks in overseeing the creative and strategic direction of the UK business. Hincks was formerly CEO of Endemol UK and last week was named president of Endemol Group and chairman of Endemol UK. Among the group’s recent international successes are multi-platform big money game shows The Million Pound Drop, The Bank Job and Pointless. Endemol series Black Mirror just won the Rose d’Or Award for best comedy program. Its Low Winter Sun is being remade for AMC in the US.
Endemol U.K. Names Lucas Church CEO, Richard Johnston COO
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Tartaglione
- 'Maze Runner' Races To $37.6M Internationally With No. 1s In 50 Countries; 'Apes' Crosses $100M In China
- Peter Kujawski Named Managing Director Of Universal Pictures Int'l Productions
- 'Mommy' To Rep Canada In Foreign-Lingo Oscar Race; Belgium Picks 'Two Days, One Night'
- Annabelle Wallis Joins Armie Hammer In Psychological Thriller 'Mine'
- Scotland Votes To Remain In The UK: Political Changes Loom, Effect On Film & TV Biz Uncertain
- Scottish Independence Vote: If The Ayes Have It, What Happens For Film & TV Biz?