Several years ago Showtime was the first network to send full seasons of its series to TV Academy members. Now it is the first to make full seasons of its Emmy hopefuls available for free to anyone including academy members for three days. During one of the busiest Emmy weekend voting periods — from Friday, June 15 to Sunday, June 17 — Showtime will be available for free nationwide via DirecTV and in New York and Los Angeles on the Time Warner Cable systems. Titled Best in SHO, the Emmy Free Weekend promotion, the first ever for a pay cable network, will feature marathon runs of the network’s original programming: series Homeland, Shameless, Dexter, Nurse Jackie, House Of Lies, The Borgias, The Big C, Weeds and Californication, and documentary Rebirth. The free preview weekend also will give viewers access to the season finales of Nurse Jackie, The Big C and The Borgias on that Sunday.
EMMYS: Showtime Launches Free Weekend Promotion Targeting TV Academy Members
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' Is A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash