Emily Mayer will identify, develop and pitch projects within the Comcast family as VP Development at Comcast Entertainment Studios, which is behind such shows as The Soup, Fashion Police and the Oscar red carpet shows at E!, and Giuliana And Bill at Style among other shows. She had held the same title at GRB Entertainment. “Emily has proven herself to be one of the industry’s brightest and most diligent creative development executives, and brings a great energy to our organization,” said Jay James, EVP Development, Comcast Entertainment Studios. CES is run by NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment.
Emily Mayer Hired As VP Development At Comcast Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices