Emily Mayer will identify, develop and pitch projects within the Comcast family as VP Development at Comcast Entertainment Studios, which is behind such shows as The Soup, Fashion Police and the Oscar red carpet shows at E!, and Giuliana And Bill at Style among other shows. She had held the same title at GRB Entertainment. “Emily has proven herself to be one of the industry’s brightest and most diligent creative development executives, and brings a great energy to our organization,” said Jay James, EVP Development, Comcast Entertainment Studios. CES is run by NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment.
Emily Mayer Hired As VP Development At Comcast Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive
- 'The Expanse' Picked Up By Amazon For Season 4 After Syfy Cancellation