Emily Mayer will identify, develop and pitch projects within the Comcast family as VP Development at Comcast Entertainment Studios, which is behind such shows as The Soup, Fashion Police and the Oscar red carpet shows at E!, and Giuliana And Bill at Style among other shows. She had held the same title at GRB Entertainment. “Emily has proven herself to be one of the industry’s brightest and most diligent creative development executives, and brings a great energy to our organization,” said Jay James, EVP Development, Comcast Entertainment Studios. CES is run by NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment.
Emily Mayer Hired As VP Development At Comcast Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Latest TV News
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Actress Lana Parrilla Set To Make Directorial Debut For “Chosen” Episode
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Shopped To Other Networks For Season 3
- Rebecca Eaton Explains How To Get BBC To Tackle Quintessentially American ‘Little Women’ – TCA
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Canceled After Two Seasons
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Review: Tangled Tale Falls Out Of Fashion
- Media Content Wars Will Require Both Scale And Reach; “A Brand Only Gets You So Far” — NATPE