Emily Mayer will identify, develop and pitch projects within the Comcast family as VP Development at Comcast Entertainment Studios, which is behind such shows as The Soup, Fashion Police and the Oscar red carpet shows at E!, and Giuliana And Bill at Style among other shows. She had held the same title at GRB Entertainment. “Emily has proven herself to be one of the industry’s brightest and most diligent creative development executives, and brings a great energy to our organization,” said Jay James, EVP Development, Comcast Entertainment Studios. CES is run by NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment.
Emily Mayer Hired As VP Development At Comcast Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations