Last night’s Saturday Night Live, hosted by New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning with musical guest Rihanna, drew a 5.2/13 in the metered-market households. That was up from SNL‘s last two originals hosted by Sofia Vergara and Josh Brolin but below the March 3 edition of the NBC late-night show hosted by Lindsay Lohan, which posted a 5.5/14, the highest for a regular SNL this season. Eli Manning’s SNL ratings also couldn’t match those for his brother, Peyton Manning, and Eli’s Super Bowl rival Tom Brady, whose SNL hosting stints delivered a 5.9 and a 6.0 household rating, respectively. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s SNL averaged a 3.1/14 in adults 18-49, up from the most recent originals but also down from the Lohan-hosted show, which pulled in a 3.3/15.
Eli Manning's 'SNL' Ratings Strong But No Match For Brother's (Or Lindsay Lohan's)
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest TV News
- Netflix Fires Executive For “Careless” Remarks On Danny Masterson Allegations
- Fox Developing Soap From ‘No Good Deed’ Writer & Chernin Entertainment
- ‘Lady In The Mask’ Psychological Thriller Drama From Amblin TV Set At the CW
- Shelter PR Launches Film & TV Division With Hire Of Former Paramount Exec
- ‘Saturday Night Live’: Colin Jost & Michael Che Named Co-Head Writers Of NBC Show
- Donald Trump Looks Like A Real Winner If Disney & Fox Deal Gets Done