Last night’s Saturday Night Live, hosted by New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning with musical guest Rihanna, drew a 5.2/13 in the metered-market households. That was up from SNL‘s last two originals hosted by Sofia Vergara and Josh Brolin but below the March 3 edition of the NBC late-night show hosted by Lindsay Lohan, which posted a 5.5/14, the highest for a regular SNL this season. Eli Manning’s SNL ratings also couldn’t match those for his brother, Peyton Manning, and Eli’s Super Bowl rival Tom Brady, whose SNL hosting stints delivered a 5.9 and a 6.0 household rating, respectively. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s SNL averaged a 3.1/14 in adults 18-49, up from the most recent originals but also down from the Lohan-hosted show, which pulled in a 3.3/15.
Eli Manning's 'SNL' Ratings Strong But No Match For Brother's (Or Lindsay Lohan's)
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Actress Lana Parrilla Set To Make Directorial Debut For “Chosen” Episode
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Shopped To Other Networks For Season 3
- Rebecca Eaton Explains How To Get BBC To Tackle Quintessentially American ‘Little Women’ – TCA
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Canceled After Two Seasons
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Review: Tangled Tale Falls Out Of Fashion
- Media Content Wars Will Require Both Scale And Reach; “A Brand Only Gets You So Far” — NATPE