Last night’s Saturday Night Live, hosted by New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning with musical guest Rihanna, drew a 5.2/13 in the metered-market households. That was up from SNL‘s last two originals hosted by Sofia Vergara and Josh Brolin but below the March 3 edition of the NBC late-night show hosted by Lindsay Lohan, which posted a 5.5/14, the highest for a regular SNL this season. Eli Manning’s SNL ratings also couldn’t match those for his brother, Peyton Manning, and Eli’s Super Bowl rival Tom Brady, whose SNL hosting stints delivered a 5.9 and a 6.0 household rating, respectively. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s SNL averaged a 3.1/14 in adults 18-49, up from the most recent originals but also down from the Lohan-hosted show, which pulled in a 3.3/15.
Eli Manning's 'SNL' Ratings Strong But No Match For Brother's (Or Lindsay Lohan's)
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- ‘Oscar Pistorius: Blade Runner Killer’ Movie Set On Lifetime For Fall Premiere
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Showrunner Erica Shelton Kodish Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- NBC Claims Fourth Consecutive 52-Week Demo Ratings Win
- ‘Younger’ Season 4 Is Highest-Rated In Series History In Live+3
- Syfy Moves ‘Happy!’ Premiere Date Back A Week
- ABC Buys Fertility Workplace Comedy From Annie Neal & Doug Robinson