Last night’s Saturday Night Live, hosted by New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning with musical guest Rihanna, drew a 5.2/13 in the metered-market households. That was up from SNL‘s last two originals hosted by Sofia Vergara and Josh Brolin but below the March 3 edition of the NBC late-night show hosted by Lindsay Lohan, which posted a 5.5/14, the highest for a regular SNL this season. Eli Manning’s SNL ratings also couldn’t match those for his brother, Peyton Manning, and Eli’s Super Bowl rival Tom Brady, whose SNL hosting stints delivered a 5.9 and a 6.0 household rating, respectively. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s SNL averaged a 3.1/14 in adults 18-49, up from the most recent originals but also down from the Lohan-hosted show, which pulled in a 3.3/15.
Eli Manning's 'SNL' Ratings Strong But No Match For Brother's (Or Lindsay Lohan's)
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest TV News
- ‘Suits’ Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle’s Exits, New Twist, Season 8…
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Retrial Sent To Jury; Day Ends Without Verdict – Update
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ EP Steve Pearlman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Alan Ball’s Drama ‘Here and Now’ Canceled By HBO After One Season
- New York AG Settles With Sharp Entertainment Over Unpaid Overtime; Reality Producer Responds – Update
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Co-Creator Daniel Powell Inks Animation Partnership With Comedy Central