Last night’s Saturday Night Live, hosted by New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning with musical guest Rihanna, drew a 5.2/13 in the metered-market households. That was up from SNL‘s last two originals hosted by Sofia Vergara and Josh Brolin but below the March 3 edition of the NBC late-night show hosted by Lindsay Lohan, which posted a 5.5/14, the highest for a regular SNL this season. Eli Manning’s SNL ratings also couldn’t match those for his brother, Peyton Manning, and Eli’s Super Bowl rival Tom Brady, whose SNL hosting stints delivered a 5.9 and a 6.0 household rating, respectively. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s SNL averaged a 3.1/14 in adults 18-49, up from the most recent originals but also down from the Lohan-hosted show, which pulled in a 3.3/15.
Eli Manning's 'SNL' Ratings Strong But No Match For Brother's (Or Lindsay Lohan's)
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview