Last night’s Saturday Night Live, hosted by New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning with musical guest Rihanna, drew a 5.2/13 in the metered-market households. That was up from SNL‘s last two originals hosted by Sofia Vergara and Josh Brolin but below the March 3 edition of the NBC late-night show hosted by Lindsay Lohan, which posted a 5.5/14, the highest for a regular SNL this season. Eli Manning’s SNL ratings also couldn’t match those for his brother, Peyton Manning, and Eli’s Super Bowl rival Tom Brady, whose SNL hosting stints delivered a 5.9 and a 6.0 household rating, respectively. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s SNL averaged a 3.1/14 in adults 18-49, up from the most recent originals but also down from the Lohan-hosted show, which pulled in a 3.3/15.
Eli Manning's 'SNL' Ratings Strong But No Match For Brother's (Or Lindsay Lohan's)
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Keith Cox Officially Named President, Development & Production for Paramount Network & TV Land
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Renewed For Season 52 By NBC
- Helen Mirren To Narrate ‘Cries From Syria’ For HBO Bow
- Georgia King To Topline ‘Raised By Wolves’ ABC Comedy Pilot From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods.
- Sean Spicer: Donald Trump Has “Healthy Respect For Press” And “Deep Respect For 1st Amendment”
- Will Packer Joins Paulist Productions On ‘The Innocence Of Joan Little’ Miniseries