Last night’s Saturday Night Live, hosted by New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning with musical guest Rihanna, drew a 5.2/13 in the metered-market households. That was up from SNL‘s last two originals hosted by Sofia Vergara and Josh Brolin but below the March 3 edition of the NBC late-night show hosted by Lindsay Lohan, which posted a 5.5/14, the highest for a regular SNL this season. Eli Manning’s SNL ratings also couldn’t match those for his brother, Peyton Manning, and Eli’s Super Bowl rival Tom Brady, whose SNL hosting stints delivered a 5.9 and a 6.0 household rating, respectively. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s SNL averaged a 3.1/14 in adults 18-49, up from the most recent originals but also down from the Lohan-hosted show, which pulled in a 3.3/15.
Eli Manning's 'SNL' Ratings Strong But No Match For Brother's (Or Lindsay Lohan's)
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Callie Khouri, T Bone Burnett Team On Tandem’s ‘Deep City’ Miami Music Drama
- Steve Harvey-Hosted ‘Family Feud’ Hits Ratings High, Tops ‘Wheel Of Fortune’
- Ben Silverman & Howard T. Owens’ Propagate Launches International Distribution Unit Headed By Cyrus Farrokh
- Donald Trump Trying To De-legitimize CNN, Jake Tapper Tells Seth Meyers
- Judd Apatow On Why He Won’t Do A Broadcast Show, ‘Freaks & Geeks’ Reboot
- ‘Tower’ Survivors Embrace Animation Approach, Director Keith Maitland Says – TCA