EXCLUSIVE: Comedy writer-producer DJ Nash has signed an overall deal with Universal TV. Under the two-year pact, Nash will develop new projects and serve as an executive producer on the studio’s Up All Night, working alongside executive producer/showrunner Tucker Cawley. Up All Night, created by Emily Spivey and starring Christina Applegate, Will Arnett and Maya Rudolph, has been renewed for a second season with a 13-episode order. Nash most recently wrote the comedy project Let It Go for Sony Pictures TV and Peter Tolan’s Fedora Entertainment. His script received a cast-contingent pilot order at Fox and was produced after landing Zachary Levi as the lead. CAA-repped Nash also served as a co-executive producer on the NBC/Universal TV midseason comedy series Bent.
DJ Nash Inks Overall Deal With Universal TV, Joins 'Up All Night' As Exec Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Latest TV News
- ‘The Oath’ Renewed For Season 2 By Sony Crackle
- Viacom's Channel 5 Aims To Lift The Curse Of ‘The New Wife’ By Handing ITV Studios New Casting Challenge
- ‘Big Brother’ Commissioner Steve Regan Set To Leave Viacom’s UK Net Channel 5
- Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special”
- Dana Carvey Tells Conan About His George H.W. Bush Impression And Hearing From “41”
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series