EXCLUSIVE: Brenton Thwaites has been set as the prince in Maleficent, the Robert Stromberg-directed Disney film that stars Angelina Jolie as the title character and Elle Fanning as Princess Aurora. Who is Thwaites? He’s here from Australia, where he played a role in the Aussie TV series Home And Away, which got him the Lifetime Channel film Blue Lagoon: The Awakening. That film, which he shot with fellow Australian Indiana Evans, will be released next month. Before that he played in the TV drama SLiDE in Australia, which was his breakout role. He is repped by WME and managed by Industry Entertainment and Australia-based Shanahan Management.
Disney Crowns Young Prince In 'Maleficent'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Film News
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ Review: Emma Stone & Steve Carell Are Matchless And Top Of Their Game
- Zack Snyder Films ‘Snow Steam Iron’ On iPhone
- ‘Glee’ Alum Harry Shum Jr. Joins Sylvester Stallone In ‘Escape Plan 3’
- Beau Willimon Elected President Of WGA East
- Kathrine Narducci Cast In Martin Scorsese’s Crime Drama ‘The Irishman’