EXCLUSIVE: Screenwriter-producer Naomi Foner’s upcoming directing project Very Good Girls has added Demi Moore to a cast that already includes Dakota Fanning, Elizabeth Olsen and Peter Sarsgaard. Fanning and Olsen play best friends determined to lose their virginity as a rite of passage into the adult world, but when they fall in love with the same boy, the relationship is tested. Moore plays Olsen’s mother in the film that’s produced by Norton Herrick’s Herrick Entertainment and Michael London’s Groundswell Productions. Shooting is to start in New York in June. K5 is handling international sales. Moore is repped by CAA and Jason Weinberg at Untitled Management.
Demi Moore Is One Of The 'Very Good Girls'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Clémence Poésy, David Morrissey Ascend 'The Ones Below' From 'Hanna' Scribe David Farr
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Disney's 'Aladdin' Musical Headed To Japan; Steve McQueen Set For European Film Academy Honor; More
- Int'l Box Office Update: 'The Equalizer' Clocks $19M In Debut; 'Maze Runner' Races To $92.3M; 'Gone Girl' On Deck; More
- 'Downton Abbey' UK Ratings: Overnights Decline, But Don't Tell Whole Story
- Roland Emmerich's 'Stonewall' Sells To Warner Bros Germany In 1st Major Deal
- UK Producers Liza Marshall, Kris Thykier Launch Archery Pictures