EXCLUSIVE: Screenwriter-producer Naomi Foner’s upcoming directing project Very Good Girls has added Demi Moore to a cast that already includes Dakota Fanning, Elizabeth Olsen and Peter Sarsgaard. Fanning and Olsen play best friends determined to lose their virginity as a rite of passage into the adult world, but when they fall in love with the same boy, the relationship is tested. Moore plays Olsen’s mother in the film that’s produced by Norton Herrick’s Herrick Entertainment and Michael London’s Groundswell Productions. Shooting is to start in New York in June. K5 is handling international sales. Moore is repped by CAA and Jason Weinberg at Untitled Management.
Demi Moore Is One Of The 'Very Good Girls'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Tartaglione
- Will Sony Hack Impact UK Channel 4's North Korea Spy Thriller 'Opposite Number'?
- Q&A: Adopt Films' Tim Grady On Getting Americans To See Foreign-Lingo Movies
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: A Preview Of Possibilities, Part 3
- 'The Interview' A No-Go Internationally As Well
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: A Preview Of Possibilities, Part 2
- Japan-North Korea Talks Seen Unaffected By Sony Hack Attack Revelations