EXCLUSIVE: Screenwriter-producer Naomi Foner’s upcoming directing project Very Good Girls has added Demi Moore to a cast that already includes Dakota Fanning, Elizabeth Olsen and Peter Sarsgaard. Fanning and Olsen play best friends determined to lose their virginity as a rite of passage into the adult world, but when they fall in love with the same boy, the relationship is tested. Moore plays Olsen’s mother in the film that’s produced by Norton Herrick’s Herrick Entertainment and Michael London’s Groundswell Productions. Shooting is to start in New York in June. K5 is handling international sales. Moore is repped by CAA and Jason Weinberg at Untitled Management.
Demi Moore Is One Of The 'Very Good Girls'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Tartaglione
- Scottish Independence Vote: If The Ayes Have It, What Happens For Film & TV Biz?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Rome Film Festival Reveals First 5 English-Language Titles; Soda Pictures Bringing 'Phoenix' To UK; More
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC's Hugh Bonneville Starrer 'W1A' Back For Season 2; Denmark's TDC Group Paying $2.15B For Norwegian…