EXCLUSIVE: Screenwriter-producer Naomi Foner’s upcoming directing project Very Good Girls has added Demi Moore to a cast that already includes Dakota Fanning, Elizabeth Olsen and Peter Sarsgaard. Fanning and Olsen play best friends determined to lose their virginity as a rite of passage into the adult world, but when they fall in love with the same boy, the relationship is tested. Moore plays Olsen’s mother in the film that’s produced by Norton Herrick’s Herrick Entertainment and Michael London’s Groundswell Productions. Shooting is to start in New York in June. K5 is handling international sales. Moore is repped by CAA and Jason Weinberg at Untitled Management.
Demi Moore Is One Of The 'Very Good Girls'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Soda Pictures Grabs Sundance Pic ‘Slow West'; Aussie ‘Suspects’ Coming To UK: Global Showbiz Briefs
- Lionsgate In Talks On Film Finance & Distribution Deal With China’s Hunan TV
- Henry Lloyd-Hughes Conjures Role In ‘Now You See Me: The Second Act’
- Starz’s ‘The White Queen’ To Stream Exclusively On Amazon Prime
- BAFTA To Honor BBC Films With British Contribution To Cinema Award
- César Nominations: ‘Saint Laurent’, ‘Timbuktu’, Kristen Stewart In Mix – Full List