EXCLUSIVE: Screenwriter-producer Naomi Foner’s upcoming directing project Very Good Girls has added Demi Moore to a cast that already includes Dakota Fanning, Elizabeth Olsen and Peter Sarsgaard. Fanning and Olsen play best friends determined to lose their virginity as a rite of passage into the adult world, but when they fall in love with the same boy, the relationship is tested. Moore plays Olsen’s mother in the film that’s produced by Norton Herrick’s Herrick Entertainment and Michael London’s Groundswell Productions. Shooting is to start in New York in June. K5 is handling international sales. Moore is repped by CAA and Jason Weinberg at Untitled Management.
Demi Moore Is One Of The 'Very Good Girls'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Global Showbiz Briefs: 'Top Gear' Hosts Attacked In Argentina Over License Plate; Samantha Glynne Named VP Branded Entertainment…
- Luc Besson's EuropaCorp Closes $450M Credit Facility, Triples Financing Ability
- Joshua Oppenheimer's 'The Look Of Silence' Documentary: Hot Trailer
- BAFTA Names Emma Baehr To New Director Of Awards Post
- China Format 'Sing My Song' Going Wide With Universal Music & ITV Studios Global
- BBC & Red Planet Form Pact; Gal-Raday Named At ProSiebenSat:Global Briefs