It will be the first appearance on David Letterman’s late-night show in 13 years for Conan O’Brien when he hits the chair next Thursday (May 17). The now-TBS late-night host replaced Letterman as host of NBC’s Late Night in 1993 after Letterman left for CBS. Of course, O’Brien eventually (and briefly) was host of The Tonight Show, a gig Letterman wanted back in the day and led to his departure from NBC after the job went to Jay Leno.
Conan O'Brien On Letterman Next Week
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean CyberTerror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video