It will be the first appearance on David Letterman’s late-night show in 13 years for Conan O’Brien when he hits the chair next Thursday (May 17). The now-TBS late-night host replaced Letterman as host of NBC’s Late Night in 1993 after Letterman left for CBS. Of course, O’Brien eventually (and briefly) was host of The Tonight Show, a gig Letterman wanted back in the day and led to his departure from NBC after the job went to Jay Leno.
Conan O'Brien On Letterman Next Week
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive