It will be the first appearance on David Letterman’s late-night show in 13 years for Conan O’Brien when he hits the chair next Thursday (May 17). The now-TBS late-night host replaced Letterman as host of NBC’s Late Night in 1993 after Letterman left for CBS. Of course, O’Brien eventually (and briefly) was host of The Tonight Show, a gig Letterman wanted back in the day and led to his departure from NBC after the job went to Jay Leno.
Conan O'Brien On Letterman Next Week
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
Latest TV News
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations