30 Rock writer-producers Josh Siegal and Dylan Morgan have signed a two-year, seven-figure overall with Sony Pictures Television. This marks the first overall pact for the duo, who will focus on developing new projects for the studio. The deal allows Siegal and Morgan to complete what is expected to be the final season of 30 Rock where they are being promoted to co-executive producers. Siegal and Morgan have been on 30 Rock for three seasons, having started on the show in fall 2009 as co-producers. Before that the duo worked on the USA dramedy Monk. Siegal and Morgan are repped by Dennis Kim, a newly minted partner at Rothman Brecher Kim, and attorney Mitch Smelkinson. Siegal and Morgan are the latest 30 Rock writer-producers to ink overall deals for new projects over the past couple of weeks — Matt Hubbard signed with Universal TV, Kay Cannon inked with 20th TV.
Comedy Writers Josh Siegal & Dylan Morgan Sign Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest TV News
- ‘Suits’ Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle’s Exits, New Twist, Season 8 & Spinoff…
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Retrial Sent To Jury; Day Ends Without Verdict – Update
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ EP Steve Pearlman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Alan Ball’s Drama ‘Here and Now’ Canceled By HBO After One Season
- New York AG Settles With Sharp Entertainment Over Unpaid Overtime; Reality Producer Responds – Update
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Co-Creator Daniel Powell Inks Animation Partnership With Comedy Central