30 Rock writer-producers Josh Siegal and Dylan Morgan have signed a two-year, seven-figure overall with Sony Pictures Television. This marks the first overall pact for the duo, who will focus on developing new projects for the studio. The deal allows Siegal and Morgan to complete what is expected to be the final season of 30 Rock where they are being promoted to co-executive producers. Siegal and Morgan have been on 30 Rock for three seasons, having started on the show in fall 2009 as co-producers. Before that the duo worked on the USA dramedy Monk. Siegal and Morgan are repped by Dennis Kim, a newly minted partner at Rothman Brecher Kim, and attorney Mitch Smelkinson. Siegal and Morgan are the latest 30 Rock writer-producers to ink overall deals for new projects over the past couple of weeks — Matt Hubbard signed with Universal TV, Kay Cannon inked with 20th TV.
Comedy Writers Josh Siegal & Dylan Morgan Sign Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- BBC Studios Scores Non-Scripted Orders From Viacom’s C5 – BBC Showcase
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Exec Producer Frank Doelger Launches Drama Firm
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update