30 Rock writer-producers Josh Siegal and Dylan Morgan have signed a two-year, seven-figure overall with Sony Pictures Television. This marks the first overall pact for the duo, who will focus on developing new projects for the studio. The deal allows Siegal and Morgan to complete what is expected to be the final season of 30 Rock where they are being promoted to co-executive producers. Siegal and Morgan have been on 30 Rock for three seasons, having started on the show in fall 2009 as co-producers. Before that the duo worked on the USA dramedy Monk. Siegal and Morgan are repped by Dennis Kim, a newly minted partner at Rothman Brecher Kim, and attorney Mitch Smelkinson. Siegal and Morgan are the latest 30 Rock writer-producers to ink overall deals for new projects over the past couple of weeks — Matt Hubbard signed with Universal TV, Kay Cannon inked with 20th TV.
Comedy Writers Josh Siegal & Dylan Morgan Sign Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest TV News
- Fareed Zakaria To Conan: Donald Trump Has Taken Over Media
- Jimmy Kimmel And Billy Blast Congress For Holding CHIP Hostage In Bid To Seal Billionaire Tax Cuts
- Stephen Colbert To Would-Be Times Square Bomber: “Seriously?”
- Netflix Inks Int’l Distribution Deal For NBC's 'Good Girls': Inside New Model That Partners the SVOD Giant With…
- Steve Edwards Out At ‘Good Day LA’ After 20-Plus Years
- CNN Suspends Ryan Lizza After New Yorker Cuts Ties Over “Improper Sexual Conduct”