30 Rock writer-producers Josh Siegal and Dylan Morgan have signed a two-year, seven-figure overall with Sony Pictures Television. This marks the first overall pact for the duo, who will focus on developing new projects for the studio. The deal allows Siegal and Morgan to complete what is expected to be the final season of 30 Rock where they are being promoted to co-executive producers. Siegal and Morgan have been on 30 Rock for three seasons, having started on the show in fall 2009 as co-producers. Before that the duo worked on the USA dramedy Monk. Siegal and Morgan are repped by Dennis Kim, a newly minted partner at Rothman Brecher Kim, and attorney Mitch Smelkinson. Siegal and Morgan are the latest 30 Rock writer-producers to ink overall deals for new projects over the past couple of weeks — Matt Hubbard signed with Universal TV, Kay Cannon inked with 20th TV.
Comedy Writers Josh Siegal & Dylan Morgan Sign Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Moana' Pushes 'Office Christmas Party' Off Her Turf; 'La La Land' Hits High Notes - Early AM B.O. Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Donald Trump On Role In 'Celebrity Apprentice': "Zero Time" But "Big Stake"; Slams CNN As "Fake News"
Latest TV News
- New ‘Sherlock’ S4 Trailer: “What’s The Very Worst Thing You Can Do To Your Very Best Friends?”
- ‘Blue Bloods’ Ratings Top Night, ’20/20′ Falls, ‘Exorcist’ & ‘Crazy…
- Arrested ‘Silicon Valley’ Star T.J. Miller Keeps Critics’ Choice Hosting Gig
- Donald Trump On Role In ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: “Zero Time” But “Big Stake”; Slams CNN As “Fake News”…
- Jimmy Kimmel Skewers President Elect’s Domestic Policy With ‘Trump On A Stump’
- ‘Shameless’ Emmy Rossum’s Salary Demands Vs. Television’s Parity Rule