30 Rock writer-producers Josh Siegal and Dylan Morgan have signed a two-year, seven-figure overall with Sony Pictures Television. This marks the first overall pact for the duo, who will focus on developing new projects for the studio. The deal allows Siegal and Morgan to complete what is expected to be the final season of 30 Rock where they are being promoted to co-executive producers. Siegal and Morgan have been on 30 Rock for three seasons, having started on the show in fall 2009 as co-producers. Before that the duo worked on the USA dramedy Monk. Siegal and Morgan are repped by Dennis Kim, a newly minted partner at Rothman Brecher Kim, and attorney Mitch Smelkinson. Siegal and Morgan are the latest 30 Rock writer-producers to ink overall deals for new projects over the past couple of weeks — Matt Hubbard signed with Universal TV, Kay Cannon inked with 20th TV.
Comedy Writers Josh Siegal & Dylan Morgan Sign Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC
- Elizabeth Banks To Produce & Direct ABC Comedy From Caroline Williams
- Ex-NBA Star Baron Davis Gets Comedy About His Life Produced By Jake Johnson