EXCLUSIVE: Colin Hanks has signed with UTA in all areas. Hanks co-stars with Seth Rogen and Barbra Streisand in Paramount’s upcoming The Guilt Trip, out Christmas Day. He also stars with Adrien Brody in High School opening June 1. The actor recently had an arc on Showtime’s Dexter and starred in the indie comedy Lucky. Hanks was with CAA but will continue to be managed by The Schiff Company’s Courtney Kivowitz and Christian Donatelli, and repped by attorney Alan Hergott.
Colin Hanks Signs With UTA
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Gravitas Ventures Grabs ‘Bieber Generation’ Docu; Freestyle Digital Media Acquires ‘Live Or Die In La Honda…
- The 16-Year Journey To Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster
- ‘Dunkirk’ Cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema On Christopher Nolan’s Visceral Approach To Cinema