EXCLUSIVE: Colin Hanks has signed with UTA in all areas. Hanks co-stars with Seth Rogen and Barbra Streisand in Paramount’s upcoming The Guilt Trip, out Christmas Day. He also stars with Adrien Brody in High School opening June 1. The actor recently had an arc on Showtime’s Dexter and starred in the indie comedy Lucky. Hanks was with CAA but will continue to be managed by The Schiff Company’s Courtney Kivowitz and Christian Donatelli, and repped by attorney Alan Hergott.
Colin Hanks Signs With UTA
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji’: How Director Jake Kasdan & Producer Matt Tolmach Are Changing The Game Of The Classic Book…
- Universal Sets Doctor Dolittle Film With Robert Downey Jr. For 2019
- Sony CinemaCon Presentation: ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Blade Runner 2049’, ‘Dark Tower’, ‘Emoji Movie’ & More…
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- Paramount Sets Release Dates For ‘Suburbicon’, ‘Action Point’ & ‘A Quiet Place…
- Amber Heard Attached To Star In ‘The Kind Worth Killing’