EXCLUSIVE: Cole Hauser has landed a pivotal supporting role in A Good Day To Die Hard, the fifth installment of the 20th Century Fox series that began with the 1988 action classic Die Hard, which hatched Bruce Willis’ indestructible John McClane character. John Moore is directing, with Jai Courtney playing McClane’s son and the plot set in Russia. Hauser will play a villain named Collins. It is the third time Hauser has been in a film with Willis; they previously worked together in Tears Of The Sun and Hart’s War. Hauser’s repped by APA.
Cole Hauser Joins Bruce Willis In 'A Good Day To Die Hard'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount