EXCLUSIVE: Cole Hauser has landed a pivotal supporting role in A Good Day To Die Hard, the fifth installment of the 20th Century Fox series that began with the 1988 action classic Die Hard, which hatched Bruce Willis’ indestructible John McClane character. John Moore is directing, with Jai Courtney playing McClane’s son and the plot set in Russia. Hauser will play a villain named Collins. It is the third time Hauser has been in a film with Willis; they previously worked together in Tears Of The Sun and Hart’s War. Hauser’s repped by APA.
Cole Hauser Joins Bruce Willis In 'A Good Day To Die Hard'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest Film News
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Nears $700M WW; ‘Kong’ Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore – International…
- Family-Branded Films On Fire: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Headed To $90M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- Jazz Doc 'I Called Him Morgan' Hits Solid Note; 'Wilson' Walks Slow – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Sing’ Gives Voice To $600M At Worldwide Box Office
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- Watch Public Memorial For Debbie Reynolds & Carrie Fisher Livestreamed Here – Update