EXCLUSIVE: Cole Hauser has landed a pivotal supporting role in A Good Day To Die Hard, the fifth installment of the 20th Century Fox series that began with the 1988 action classic Die Hard, which hatched Bruce Willis’ indestructible John McClane character. John Moore is directing, with Jai Courtney playing McClane’s son and the plot set in Russia. Hauser will play a villain named Collins. It is the third time Hauser has been in a film with Willis; they previously worked together in Tears Of The Sun and Hart’s War. Hauser’s repped by APA.
Cole Hauser Joins Bruce Willis In 'A Good Day To Die Hard'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Mike Epps Steps Into Eli Roth’s ‘Death Wish’
- Max Casella Joins Woody Allen’s Untitled Film; Gilbert Owuor Cast In ‘Mute’
- Suki Waterhouse Schedules A Date With ‘Jonathan’
- Brad Anderson Set To Direct Gary Whitta-Scripted ‘FATE’
- Trump Will Hate This: Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu Takes On Virtual Reality Short On Refugees Crossing Mexican Border
- George Lucas Endows Haskell Wexler Chair In Documentary At USC School Of Cinematic Arts