EXCLUSIVE: Cole Hauser has landed a pivotal supporting role in A Good Day To Die Hard, the fifth installment of the 20th Century Fox series that began with the 1988 action classic Die Hard, which hatched Bruce Willis’ indestructible John McClane character. John Moore is directing, with Jai Courtney playing McClane’s son and the plot set in Russia. Hauser will play a villain named Collins. It is the third time Hauser has been in a film with Willis; they previously worked together in Tears Of The Sun and Hart’s War. Hauser’s repped by APA.
Cole Hauser Joins Bruce Willis In 'A Good Day To Die Hard'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- 'Operation Red Sea' Tops Newcomers; 'The Shape of Water' Crosses $55M – Specialty Box Office
- ‘Black Panther’ Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; ‘Red Sea’ Rises In China – International…
- Sridevi Kapoor Dies: Bollywood Superstar In Multiple Languages Was 54
- 'Guardians Vol. 2' VFX Supervisor On All-New Rocket Raccoon & Pic's Spectacular Credits Sequence
- Berlin Film Festival Winners: ‘Touch Me Not’ Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For ‘Isle Of Dogs’…
- ‘The Shape Of Water’s Guillermo Del Toro On The “Biggest Missing Piece” Co-Writer Vanessa Taylor Brought To…