On the heels of canceling fellow spinoff CSI: Miami, CBS has renewed the youngest in the franchise, CSI: NY. Additionally, the network has pulled the plug on the midseason comedy Rob. The fate of the last remaining CBS bubble series, veteran comedy Rules Of Engagement, is still being determined.
CBS Renews 'CSI: NY', Cancels 'Rob'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Sunday AM Update
Latest TV News
- eOne Acquires TV Rights To ‘The Architecture Of Heaven’ Novel; Michael London Producing
- ‘Sherlock’ Season 4 Finale Hits Series Low; BBC Probing Russian Online Leak
- Oprah Winfrey, Van Jones and Ava DuVernay Talk Politics At Netflix Exec’s Home
- ‘Homeland’ EP On Season 6 Debut, How Claire Danes Drama Will End & U.S. Return
- 'Sherlock' Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale’s Thrills & Heart; Is This Really 'The Final Problem' For The Baker…
- ‘The Young Pope’ & ‘Homeland’ Season 6 Review: Both Snare Spirit Of Our Times