On the heels of canceling fellow spinoff CSI: Miami, CBS has renewed the youngest in the franchise, CSI: NY. Additionally, the network has pulled the plug on the midseason comedy Rob. The fate of the last remaining CBS bubble series, veteran comedy Rules Of Engagement, is still being determined.
CBS Renews 'CSI: NY', Cancels 'Rob'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
'The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun Ride Afloat
Latest TV News
- Ed Helms To Topline ‘The Fake News with Ted Nelms’ Special For Comedy Central
- Paul Ryan On Montana Election Fracas: No One Should Attack Press – Or Human Beings
- ‘Empire’ Finale Ratings Fizzle From 2016, ‘Dirty Dancing’ Does OK, CBS Wins Night
- ‘Nashville’ Midseason Trailer: “That’s The Door Slamming On My Career”
- ‘Goliath’ Ups Diana Hopper To Series Regular; Dominic Fumusa Also Cast
- Fullscreen & Wattpad Partner on ‘FANtasies’ Scripted Anthology Series