CBS has started making series orders for next season. On the reality side, the network has picked up The Job, executive produced by Who Wants To Be A Millionaire guru Michael Davies and Survivor chief Mark Burnett. The project, hosted by Lisa Ling, features five contestants, narrowed down from thousands of applicants across the country, who compete for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to land their dream job at one of America’s most prestigious companies. Davies’ Embassy Row and Sony Pictures TV are producing, with Burnett, Davies and James Sunderland executive producing.
CBS Orders Michael Davies-Mark Burnett Reality Series 'The Job' For Midseason
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump’s Next Sit-Down Interview: ‘Fox & Friends’
- ‘Taboo’ Premiere Draws 3.4M Viewers In L+3 For FX
- ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Expected To Return For Season 14 In Summer
- Glory Daze: Springsteen Cover Band Latest To Pull Out Of Trump Inauguration Event
- Steelers Win On NBC Is Most-Watched & Highest Rated Game Ever In First Two NFL Playoff Rounds
- Monica Crowley Bows Out Of Trump Administration Role As Plagiarism Reports Swirl