CBS has started making series orders for next season. On the reality side, the network has picked up The Job, executive produced by Who Wants To Be A Millionaire guru Michael Davies and Survivor chief Mark Burnett. The project, hosted by Lisa Ling, features five contestants, narrowed down from thousands of applicants across the country, who compete for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to land their dream job at one of America’s most prestigious companies. Davies’ Embassy Row and Sony Pictures TV are producing, with Burnett, Davies and James Sunderland executive producing.
CBS Orders Michael Davies-Mark Burnett Reality Series 'The Job' For Midseason
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'