CBS has started making series orders for next season. On the reality side, the network has picked up The Job, executive produced by Who Wants To Be A Millionaire guru Michael Davies and Survivor chief Mark Burnett. The project, hosted by Lisa Ling, features five contestants, narrowed down from thousands of applicants across the country, who compete for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to land their dream job at one of America’s most prestigious companies. Davies’ Embassy Row and Sony Pictures TV are producing, with Burnett, Davies and James Sunderland executive producing.
CBS Orders Michael Davies-Mark Burnett Reality Series 'The Job' For Midseason
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest TV News
- Doug Jones Victory Lap: “This Campaign Has Been About Common Courtesy And Decency”
- Roy Moore Will Not Concede In Alabama Senate Race After Doug Jones Win
- Donald Trump Tweets Grudging Congrats To Doug Jones: “A Win Is A Win”
- Doug Jones Alabama Senate Victory Wildly Celebrated On Social Media
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations: How To Watch Via TV, Online
- Alabama Votes Dem Doug Jones To U.S. Senate In Stunning Upset