CBS has started making series orders for next season. On the reality side, the network has picked up The Job, executive produced by Who Wants To Be A Millionaire guru Michael Davies and Survivor chief Mark Burnett. The project, hosted by Lisa Ling, features five contestants, narrowed down from thousands of applicants across the country, who compete for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to land their dream job at one of America’s most prestigious companies. Davies’ Embassy Row and Sony Pictures TV are producing, with Burnett, Davies and James Sunderland executive producing.
CBS Orders Michael Davies-Mark Burnett Reality Series 'The Job' For Midseason
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest TV News
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book
- Ryan Seacrest Denies Behaving “Inappropriately” To E! Stylist, Channel Investigating
- Actress Accuses ‘Girls’ EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him…
- Netflix Orders Comedy Series Starring Rev Run From Amblin TV & ABC Signature