CBS has started making series orders for next season. On the reality side, the network has picked up The Job, executive produced by Who Wants To Be A Millionaire guru Michael Davies and Survivor chief Mark Burnett. The project, hosted by Lisa Ling, features five contestants, narrowed down from thousands of applicants across the country, who compete for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to land their dream job at one of America’s most prestigious companies. Davies’ Embassy Row and Sony Pictures TV are producing, with Burnett, Davies and James Sunderland executive producing.
CBS Orders Michael Davies-Mark Burnett Reality Series 'The Job' For Midseason
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Moana' Pushes 'Office Christmas Party' Off Her Turf; 'La La Land' Hits High Notes - Early AM B.O. Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Donald Trump On Role In 'Celebrity Apprentice': "Zero Time" But "Big Stake"; Slams CNN As "Fake News"
Latest TV News
- ‘Breaking Bad’s Walter White For DEA, Says Baldwin-Free ‘SNL’ Cold Open
- Dwayne Johnson & Jimmy Fallon Reunite Military Family On ‘Tonight Show’; Real Tears Ensue
- New ‘Sherlock’ S4 Trailer: “What’s The Very Worst Thing You Can Do To Your Very Best Friends?”
- ‘Blue Bloods’ Ratings Top Night, ’20/20′ Falls, ‘Exorcist’ & ‘Crazy…
- Arrested ‘Silicon Valley’ Star T.J. Miller Keeps Critics’ Choice Hosting Gig
- Donald Trump On Role In ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: “Zero Time” But “Big Stake”; Slams CNN As “Fake News”…