CBS has started making series orders for next season. On the reality side, the network has picked up The Job, executive produced by Who Wants To Be A Millionaire guru Michael Davies and Survivor chief Mark Burnett. The project, hosted by Lisa Ling, features five contestants, narrowed down from thousands of applicants across the country, who compete for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to land their dream job at one of America’s most prestigious companies. Davies’ Embassy Row and Sony Pictures TV are producing, with Burnett, Davies and James Sunderland executive producing.
CBS Orders Michael Davies-Mark Burnett Reality Series 'The Job' For Midseason
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Nears Season 2 Renewal At Netflix
- ‘The Simpsons’ Looks At Donald Trump’s First 100 Days In Office
- Dish Network & Hearst TV End Blackout With New Deal
- ‘Singularity’: Amanda Lund To Star In FX Comedy Pilot
- ESPN Layoffs: Jayson Stark & Trent Dilfer Among Several Big Names Let Go By Sports Giant – Update
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Global Exhibition Set To Kick Off In June