CBS has started making series orders for next season. On the reality side, the network has picked up The Job, executive produced by Who Wants To Be A Millionaire guru Michael Davies and Survivor chief Mark Burnett. The project, hosted by Lisa Ling, features five contestants, narrowed down from thousands of applicants across the country, who compete for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to land their dream job at one of America’s most prestigious companies. Davies’ Embassy Row and Sony Pictures TV are producing, with Burnett, Davies and James Sunderland executive producing.
CBS Orders Michael Davies-Mark Burnett Reality Series 'The Job' For Midseason
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era