CBS has started making series orders for next season. On the reality side, the network has picked up The Job, executive produced by Who Wants To Be A Millionaire guru Michael Davies and Survivor chief Mark Burnett. The project, hosted by Lisa Ling, features five contestants, narrowed down from thousands of applicants across the country, who compete for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to land their dream job at one of America’s most prestigious companies. Davies’ Embassy Row and Sony Pictures TV are producing, with Burnett, Davies and James Sunderland executive producing.
CBS Orders Michael Davies-Mark Burnett Reality Series 'The Job' For Midseason
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Bureau Of Obvious Nepotism
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- ‘Spaced Out’: Matt Shively & Christine Woods To Topline NBC Comedy Pilot
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow