CBS Films has adjusted release dates for a couple of its movies. Director Michael Hoffman’s Gambit is shifting to October 12, 2012 from its previous date of January 11, 2013. The romantic comedy was written by Joel Cohen and Ethan Coen and stars Colin Firth, Alan Rickman and Cameron Diaz. Producers are Mike Lobell, Adam Ripp and Rob Paris. On the new date it will be up against Warner Bros and Ben Affleck’s Argo and Sony’s Here Comes The Boom with Kevin James. The horror-thriller 7500, directed by Takashi Shimizu, is moving to a yet-to-be-determined date in 2013 from August 31, 2012.
CBS Films Shifts Dates For 'Gambit', ‘7500’
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest Film News
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Set To Honor ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise
- Sony’s Pictures Division Reports Loss Of $719M; Company’s Overall Net Profit Takes 50% Hit
- ‘Firestarter’: Stephen King Classic Reignites With Universal, Blumhouse & Akiva Goldsman Directing
- Tribeca Film Festival Winners: ‘Keep The Change’, ‘Bobbi Jene’ Tops
- Broad Green Pictures Hires Four Execs In Marketing & Legal Departments
- ‘Little Prince’s Mark Osborne & Scribe Adam Kline Link With Fox Animation For Two New Projects