CBS Films has adjusted release dates for a couple of its movies. Director Michael Hoffman’s Gambit is shifting to October 12, 2012 from its previous date of January 11, 2013. The romantic comedy was written by Joel Cohen and Ethan Coen and stars Colin Firth, Alan Rickman and Cameron Diaz. Producers are Mike Lobell, Adam Ripp and Rob Paris. On the new date it will be up against Warner Bros and Ben Affleck’s Argo and Sony’s Here Comes The Boom with Kevin James. The horror-thriller 7500, directed by Takashi Shimizu, is moving to a yet-to-be-determined date in 2013 from August 31, 2012.
CBS Films Shifts Dates For 'Gambit', ‘7500’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations
- Female Animators Pen Open Letter Demanding End To Sexual Harassment
- ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Review: Third Time Is The Comic (Book) Charm For Marvel Franchise
- Oscars: Deadline’s Pete Hammond & Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil On Ever-Changing Awards Landscape With Harvey Out And Streamers…