CBS Films has adjusted release dates for a couple of its movies. Director Michael Hoffman’s Gambit is shifting to October 12, 2012 from its previous date of January 11, 2013. The romantic comedy was written by Joel Cohen and Ethan Coen and stars Colin Firth, Alan Rickman and Cameron Diaz. Producers are Mike Lobell, Adam Ripp and Rob Paris. On the new date it will be up against Warner Bros and Ben Affleck’s Argo and Sony’s Here Comes The Boom with Kevin James. The horror-thriller 7500, directed by Takashi Shimizu, is moving to a yet-to-be-determined date in 2013 from August 31, 2012.
CBS Films Shifts Dates For 'Gambit', ‘7500’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest Film News
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ 2018 Distinguished Achievement Award
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Tops $100M Offshore, Digs Up $41M In China – International Box Office
- 'Flower' Blooms In Trio Of Pots; 'Keep The Change' Solid: Specialty Box Office
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Has Fairy Tale $10M+ China Opening; Crosses $100M Overseas
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession