CBS Films has adjusted release dates for a couple of its movies. Director Michael Hoffman’s Gambit is shifting to October 12, 2012 from its previous date of January 11, 2013. The romantic comedy was written by Joel Cohen and Ethan Coen and stars Colin Firth, Alan Rickman and Cameron Diaz. Producers are Mike Lobell, Adam Ripp and Rob Paris. On the new date it will be up against Warner Bros and Ben Affleck’s Argo and Sony’s Here Comes The Boom with Kevin James. The horror-thriller 7500, directed by Takashi Shimizu, is moving to a yet-to-be-determined date in 2013 from August 31, 2012.
CBS Films Shifts Dates For 'Gambit', ‘7500’
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Latest Film News
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- Ryan Reynolds’ Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is ‘Clue’ With ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Reese…
- NEON Snags Rights To ‘Monsters And Men’ At Sundance
- 'Come Sunday' Director Joshua Marston On His Subject Having Faith In Him – Sundance Studio
- ‘The Rose’ Broadway Musical In The Works From The Jackal Group
- ‘White Fang’ Star Nick Offerman Enthuses Over Pic’s “Important” Environmental Message…