CBS Films has adjusted release dates for a couple of its movies. Director Michael Hoffman’s Gambit is shifting to October 12, 2012 from its previous date of January 11, 2013. The romantic comedy was written by Joel Cohen and Ethan Coen and stars Colin Firth, Alan Rickman and Cameron Diaz. Producers are Mike Lobell, Adam Ripp and Rob Paris. On the new date it will be up against Warner Bros and Ben Affleck’s Argo and Sony’s Here Comes The Boom with Kevin James. The horror-thriller 7500, directed by Takashi Shimizu, is moving to a yet-to-be-determined date in 2013 from August 31, 2012.
CBS Films Shifts Dates For 'Gambit', ‘7500’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA
- ‘Suicide Squad’ Adds Ezra Miller’s The Flash To Mix
- Chris Evans Circling Lead Role In Lionsgate’s ‘Jekyll’
- Eddie Murphy’s ‘Mr. Church’ Gets Fall Release Date
- Paul Greengrass On Setting Up Jason Bourne For More Sequels, Jimi Hendrix