Britney Spears and Demi Lovato walked out on the stage at Fox’s upfront presentation as new judges on The X Factor, joined by Simon Cowell and LA Reid. “We delivered,” Cowell proclaimed when introducing the show’s new judging panel. The new additions spoke only briefly. “I’m so exited about this whole experience,” Spears said. “I’m ready to find a true star.” Added 19-year-old Lovato, “I’m exited to represent my generation.” Reid referred to X Factor as “the Rolls Royce of reality TV.” Said Cowell, “I’m thrilled they (The Voice) have decided to compete with us in the fall. I wish them the most sincere luck – but second’s not great.”
Britney Spears & Demi Lovato Officially Introduced As New 'X Factor' Judges
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC