Britney Spears and Demi Lovato walked out on the stage at Fox’s upfront presentation as new judges on The X Factor, joined by Simon Cowell and LA Reid. “We delivered,” Cowell proclaimed when introducing the show’s new judging panel. The new additions spoke only briefly. “I’m so exited about this whole experience,” Spears said. “I’m ready to find a true star.” Added 19-year-old Lovato, “I’m exited to represent my generation.” Reid referred to X Factor as “the Rolls Royce of reality TV.” Said Cowell, “I’m thrilled they (The Voice) have decided to compete with us in the fall. I wish them the most sincere luck – but second’s not great.”
Britney Spears & Demi Lovato Officially Introduced As New 'X Factor' Judges
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- eOne Teams With Vicky Jones & Phoebe Waller-Bridge On Romantic Comedy Thriller Series ‘Run’
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony…
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold
- Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence