Britney Spears and Demi Lovato walked out on the stage at Fox’s upfront presentation as new judges on The X Factor, joined by Simon Cowell and LA Reid. “We delivered,” Cowell proclaimed when introducing the show’s new judging panel. The new additions spoke only briefly. “I’m so exited about this whole experience,” Spears said. “I’m ready to find a true star.” Added 19-year-old Lovato, “I’m exited to represent my generation.” Reid referred to X Factor as “the Rolls Royce of reality TV.” Said Cowell, “I’m thrilled they (The Voice) have decided to compete with us in the fall. I wish them the most sincere luck – but second’s not great.”
Britney Spears & Demi Lovato Officially Introduced As New 'X Factor' Judges
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…