Britney Spears and Demi Lovato walked out on the stage at Fox’s upfront presentation as new judges on The X Factor, joined by Simon Cowell and LA Reid. “We delivered,” Cowell proclaimed when introducing the show’s new judging panel. The new additions spoke only briefly. “I’m so exited about this whole experience,” Spears said. “I’m ready to find a true star.” Added 19-year-old Lovato, “I’m exited to represent my generation.” Reid referred to X Factor as “the Rolls Royce of reality TV.” Said Cowell, “I’m thrilled they (The Voice) have decided to compete with us in the fall. I wish them the most sincere luck – but second’s not great.”
Britney Spears & Demi Lovato Officially Introduced As New 'X Factor' Judges
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Andreeva
- Mykelti Williamson To Recur (And Sing) On ABC's 'Nashville'
- Brad Copeland To Write ABC Comedy Starring Chevy Chase & Beverly D'Angelo
- Angela Kinsey To Topline & Co-Create ABC Buddy Comedy Produced By Darlene Hunt & Will Gluck
- CBS Buys Meatball Restaurant Comedy From Bill Lawrence, Jeff Astrof & All3Media With Production Commitment
- Q&A: Laurence Fishburne On 'Black-Ish' Comedic Turn, 'Hannibal' Return & 'CSI'
- AMC To Board Channel 4 Series 'Humans' As Xbox Entertainment Studios Downsizes Slate & Mulls Possible Future