Brendan Gleeson and Abbie Cornish will star in An Ordinary Man, with Brad Silberling directing his script. The drama revolves around the relationship between a war criminal in hiding and his maid, who becomes his only human contact. Shooting will begin this fall, and Radiant Films International president and CEO Mimi Steinbauer will sell at Cannes. Silberling is producing with Chris Miller, James Burke and Michael Richter, with David Lonner exec producing. Pic will shoot in Belgrade, Serbia.
Brendan Gleeson, Abbie Cornish To Star In Brad Silberling's 'An Ordinary Man'
What's Hot on Deadline
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
Latest Film News
- ‘Mudbound’ Director Dee Rees Talks Career Trajectory, Choosing Producers, And Her Love For Ensemble Casts
- ‘Kingsman’ Tops $250M Overseas On $40M China Bow; ‘IT’s At $650M+ WW; ‘DM3’ Catches ‘Dory’ – International…
- ‘Get Out’ Director Jordan Peele On Divisiveness, Black Identity & The “White Savior”
- ‘Guardians’ Director James Gunn Warned Women About James Toback: “I Couldn’t Stop Him”
- Hollywood Reacts To James Toback Allegations: “Damn You”, “A Disgrace”
- ‘The Killing Of A Sacred Deer' Slays Weekend; Doc ‘Jane’ Bows Solid – Specialty Box Office