Brendan Gleeson and Abbie Cornish will star in An Ordinary Man, with Brad Silberling directing his script. The drama revolves around the relationship between a war criminal in hiding and his maid, who becomes his only human contact. Shooting will begin this fall, and Radiant Films International president and CEO Mimi Steinbauer will sell at Cannes. Silberling is producing with Chris Miller, James Burke and Michael Richter, with David Lonner exec producing. Pic will shoot in Belgrade, Serbia.
Brendan Gleeson, Abbie Cornish To Star In Brad Silberling's 'An Ordinary Man'
What's Hot on Deadline
Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In 'Darkest Hour' -- CinemaCon
Jennifer Lawrence Becomes A 'Red Sparrow': 20th Century Fox Unveils Intense Spy Trailer At CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- The Outliers Of 2016: Smaller Movies With Big Profits
- Aaron McCusker To Co-Star In Indie Film ‘Incoming’; Noah Galvin Joins ‘Assassination Nation’
- Netflix Sets First Animated Film ‘America’; Channing Tatum Voicing George Washington
- Lionsgate CinemaCon Reel: ‘American Assassin’, ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’, ‘Latin Lover…
- Bruce Willis Starrer ‘Acts Of Violence’ Adds Rotimi Akinosho
- Why Kumail Nanjiani & Emily Gordon Went With Amazon On Their New Film ‘The Big Sick’ – CinemaCon