Brendan Gleeson and Abbie Cornish will star in An Ordinary Man, with Brad Silberling directing his script. The drama revolves around the relationship between a war criminal in hiding and his maid, who becomes his only human contact. Shooting will begin this fall, and Radiant Films International president and CEO Mimi Steinbauer will sell at Cannes. Silberling is producing with Chris Miller, James Burke and Michael Richter, with David Lonner exec producing. Pic will shoot in Belgrade, Serbia.
Brendan Gleeson, Abbie Cornish To Star In Brad Silberling's 'An Ordinary Man'
What's Hot on Deadline
How 'Pirates' & 'Baywatch' Are Casualties Of Summer Franchise Fatigue At The Domestic B.O. — Monday AM
Cannes: 'The Square' Takes Palme D'Or; Sofia Coppola Best Director; Acting Honors For Joaquin Phoenix & Diane Kruger
With 'Empire' And 'Star,' Lee Daniels Continues To Tell The Untold Stories Of The Marginalized — Deadline Disruptors
Latest Film News
- How ‘Pirates’ & ‘Baywatch’ Are Casualties Of Summer Franchise Fatigue At The Domestic B.O.…
- ‘Jeannette’s Bruno Dumont Doesn’t Care Where He Watches A Film – Cannes Studio
- Netflix Sets First Turkish Series; Ex-Studiocanal Chief Joins French Gov’t – Global Briefs
- ‘Rambo’ Remake’s Tiger Shroff & Siddharth Anand On Building An Indian Action Hero – Cannes Studio
- ‘Logan Lucky’ Trailer Reunites ‘Magic Mike’ Team–Plus Daniel Craig as Joe Bang
- ‘Beguiled’s Sofia Coppola Makes History As Second Female Director To Win At Cannes Film Festival