Brendan Gleeson and Abbie Cornish will star in An Ordinary Man, with Brad Silberling directing his script. The drama revolves around the relationship between a war criminal in hiding and his maid, who becomes his only human contact. Shooting will begin this fall, and Radiant Films International president and CEO Mimi Steinbauer will sell at Cannes. Silberling is producing with Chris Miller, James Burke and Michael Richter, with David Lonner exec producing. Pic will shoot in Belgrade, Serbia.
Brendan Gleeson, Abbie Cornish To Star In Brad Silberling's 'An Ordinary Man'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Lands 'Outlaw King'; David Mackenzie Directs Chris Pine As Robert The Bruce In Scottish Epic
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Estonian Folk Tale ‘November’ Acquired By Oscilloscope – Tribeca
- ‘Aardvark’ Producer/Star Zachary Quinto On Film’s “Valiant” Exploration Of Mental Illness — Tribeca…
- Black Label, Sony Pictures Firm Team-up On ‘Granite Mountain’ & ‘Soldado’
- Chill On Rumors Of Netflix Side Deal As WGA Strike Authorization Looms
- ‘Love After Love’ Star Andie MacDowell: “I've Been Waiting For Something Like This For Such A Long Time”…
- Ed Helms Comedy ‘The Clapper’ Dives Into The World Of Professional Applauding – Tribeca Studio