Bobby Cannavale has been added to the cast of Woody Allen’s upcoming comedy. He joins Cate Blanchett, Bradley Cooper and Alec Baldwin. Cannavale just boarded the cast of HBO’s Boardwalk Empire and will star in the Broadway revival of The Big Knife, which opens next April. Cannavale most recently completed the Jeffrey Friedman-Rob Epstein-directed Lovelace, which is being shopped at the Cannes Film Festival by Nu Image. He is repped by ICM and Peg Donnegan.
Bobby Cannavale Joins Woody Allen Film
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Fleming Jr
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films