Chris Cowan, a former principal of Rocket Science Laboratories and Angel City Factory, has joined BermanBraun as head of unscripted television. He also will oversee all video development and production in the company’s digital unit, including the building of an in-house video studio to supply BermanBraun’s three You Tube channels and websites. This is a new position. Cowan also is taking over responsibilities previously held by Jared Heinke, who was recently promoted to co-run digital division with Paco Vinoly. “Chris is one of the best storytellers and producers we have ever worked with,” said Gail Berman and Lloyd Braun, who have known Cowan for a while. Cowan’s reality series credits include Temptation Island, Joe Millionaire, My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance and Mobbed.
BermanBraun Hires Chris Cowan As Head Of Unscripted Television
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
Latest TV News
- Natalie Portman To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In February
- ‘Illusion Of Justice’: Legal Drama Based On Book In Works At ABC
- ‘Animaniacs’: Wellesley Wild Set As Showrunner Of Series Reboot At Hulu
- ‘The Resident’ Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On ‘Code Black…
- Netflix To Release Series Of Quarter-Hour Stand-Up Specials In 2018
- Epix Plans New Version Of Mark Burnett’s Boxing Competition ‘The Contender’