Back in the headlines after his recent Celebrity Apprentice win, Arsenio Hall is mulling a return to the late-night syndicated talk show circuit. I hear Hall has been in talks with CBS TV Distribution about a project that also may involve Tribune. There are no deals in place but if conversations materialize, Hall will likely film a presentation. CBS TV Distribution declined comment. Immediately following his Celebrity Apprentice victory a week ago, Hall spoke publicly of his desire to return to television in a more permanent fashion. A deal with CBS TV Distribution would mark a reunion for the company and Hall. His syndicated late-night Arsenio Hall Show, which ran from 1989 to 1994, was produced by CBS TV Distribution predecessor Paramount Domestic TV.
Arsenio Hall Tests Syndicated Talk Show Waters
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest TV News
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize: Report
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Bill Hader
- ‘SNL’ Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars