ARC Entertainment has acquired the worldwide rights to Nitro Circus The Movie 3D. The company announced that the stunt adventure flick starring MTV‘s action sport gang will be released nationwide August 10 in 3D and 2D. Created by lead Nitro Travis Pastrana, along with Jackass’ Johnny Knoxville and Jeff Tremaine, the Nitro Circus show premiered on MTV in 2009; it now airs on MTV2. Nitro Circus The Movie 3D is directed by Gregg Godfrey and Jeremy Rawle. Godfrey, Rawle and Dave Hunter of Godfrey Entertainment produced in partnership with Red Bull Media House. Executive producers include Bill Gerber, the Wasserman Media Group’s David Brooks, and Godfrey’s Jared Knight. ARC, Red Bull Media House and Wasserman Media will partner in the marketing and distribution; Dennis Rice will oversee those efforts for the combo.
ARC Entertainment Picks Up 'Nitro Circus The Movie 3D'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers', 'CHIPS' & A Deep-Space Alien Won't Take This 'Beauty And The Beast' Down - Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- Relativity Scores Rare Legal Win As Netflix Ordered To Pay Lawyer Fees
- ‘He Will Not Divide Us’: Shia LaBeouf, Luke Turner & Nastja Säde Rönkkö's Anti-Trump Project…
- Emmy Winner Kyle Chandler Joins New Line’s ‘Game Night’
- Mike Epps Reteams With Bruce Willis As ‘Acts Of Violence’ Sets Cast
- Graphic Novel ‘The Pro’ Hooks Movie Deal At Paramount
- No. 15 ‘Hidden Figures’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament