ARC Entertainment has acquired the worldwide rights to Nitro Circus The Movie 3D. The company announced that the stunt adventure flick starring MTV‘s action sport gang will be released nationwide August 10 in 3D and 2D. Created by lead Nitro Travis Pastrana, along with Jackass’ Johnny Knoxville and Jeff Tremaine, the Nitro Circus show premiered on MTV in 2009; it now airs on MTV2. Nitro Circus The Movie 3D is directed by Gregg Godfrey and Jeremy Rawle. Godfrey, Rawle and Dave Hunter of Godfrey Entertainment produced in partnership with Red Bull Media House. Executive producers include Bill Gerber, the Wasserman Media Group’s David Brooks, and Godfrey’s Jared Knight. ARC, Red Bull Media House and Wasserman Media will partner in the marketing and distribution; Dennis Rice will oversee those efforts for the combo.
ARC Entertainment Picks Up 'Nitro Circus The Movie 3D'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Patten
- Slamdance Awards: ‘Sweet Mickey For President’ & ‘Think Ink’ Among Winners
- Suge Knight “Person Of Interest” In ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Fatality, Sheriffs Say
- George Lucas Slams Hollywood & “Circus Movies” At Sundance Panel
- George Lucas & Robert Redford Talk Indie Cinema At Sundance – Live
- ‘Fortitude’ Review: Pivot’s Arctic Thriller Needs To Warm Up Says Dominic Patten
- Hot Super Bowl Ad – Summit’s ‘Insurgent’