ARC Entertainment has acquired the worldwide rights to Nitro Circus The Movie 3D. The company announced that the stunt adventure flick starring MTV‘s action sport gang will be released nationwide August 10 in 3D and 2D. Created by lead Nitro Travis Pastrana, along with Jackass’ Johnny Knoxville and Jeff Tremaine, the Nitro Circus show premiered on MTV in 2009; it now airs on MTV2. Nitro Circus The Movie 3D is directed by Gregg Godfrey and Jeremy Rawle. Godfrey, Rawle and Dave Hunter of Godfrey Entertainment produced in partnership with Red Bull Media House. Executive producers include Bill Gerber, the Wasserman Media Group’s David Brooks, and Godfrey’s Jared Knight. ARC, Red Bull Media House and Wasserman Media will partner in the marketing and distribution; Dennis Rice will oversee those efforts for the combo.
ARC Entertainment Picks Up 'Nitro Circus The Movie 3D'
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Dates 'Fifty Shades' Sequels, 'Furious 8'; 'Pacific Rim 2', 'Mummy' Moved Back -- CinemaCon Update
Latest Film News
- A24 Acquires ‘The Adderall Diaries’ In 2nd Tribeca Deal Of Day For Distrib
- ‘Iron Man’ Copyright Lawsuit Against Marvel Has Weak Links In Its Claims
- Fox Searchlight Sets Fall Release For ‘He Named Me Malala’, About Youngest Nobel Winner – Update
- Eric Idle: “We’re Funnier Than Scientology” – Monty Python Invades Tribeca Film Fest
- Monty Python, Simon Pegg, Robin Williams Comedy ‘Absolutely Anything’ To Screen For Studios
- Saban Films Acquires Tribeca Title ‘Backtrack’