ARC Entertainment has acquired the worldwide rights to Nitro Circus The Movie 3D. The company announced that the stunt adventure flick starring MTV‘s action sport gang will be released nationwide August 10 in 3D and 2D. Created by lead Nitro Travis Pastrana, along with Jackass’ Johnny Knoxville and Jeff Tremaine, the Nitro Circus show premiered on MTV in 2009; it now airs on MTV2. Nitro Circus The Movie 3D is directed by Gregg Godfrey and Jeremy Rawle. Godfrey, Rawle and Dave Hunter of Godfrey Entertainment produced in partnership with Red Bull Media House. Executive producers include Bill Gerber, the Wasserman Media Group’s David Brooks, and Godfrey’s Jared Knight. ARC, Red Bull Media House and Wasserman Media will partner in the marketing and distribution; Dennis Rice will oversee those efforts for the combo.
ARC Entertainment Picks Up 'Nitro Circus The Movie 3D'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest Film News
- ‘Wonder Woman 2’ Gets 2019 Release Date
- ‘Bloodline’ Actor Owen Teague Joins YA Romance ‘Every Day’
- Jared Leto In Talks For ‘Bloodshot’ At Sony
- Ric Roman Waugh Nears Deal To Direct ‘Angel Has Fallen’, Next Installment Of The ‘Olympus Has…
- ‘Atomic Blonde’ Review: Charlize Theron Kicks Ass, But Spy Action Thriller Has More Fight Than Bite
- Fox, 21 Laps Land Colm McCarthy For Coast Guard Thriller