ARC Entertainment has acquired the worldwide rights to Nitro Circus The Movie 3D. The company announced that the stunt adventure flick starring MTV‘s action sport gang will be released nationwide August 10 in 3D and 2D. Created by lead Nitro Travis Pastrana, along with Jackass’ Johnny Knoxville and Jeff Tremaine, the Nitro Circus show premiered on MTV in 2009; it now airs on MTV2. Nitro Circus The Movie 3D is directed by Gregg Godfrey and Jeremy Rawle. Godfrey, Rawle and Dave Hunter of Godfrey Entertainment produced in partnership with Red Bull Media House. Executive producers include Bill Gerber, the Wasserman Media Group’s David Brooks, and Godfrey’s Jared Knight. ARC, Red Bull Media House and Wasserman Media will partner in the marketing and distribution; Dennis Rice will oversee those efforts for the combo.
ARC Entertainment Picks Up 'Nitro Circus The Movie 3D'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Rookie Blue' Finale & 'Welcome To Sweden' Rise, 'Big Brother' Steady As CBS Wins Night Of NFL Preemptions
- UPDATE: 'Survivor' Editors Ratify IATSE Contract With Mark Burnett Company
- 'Dating Naked' Lawsuit Seeks To Strip Viacom Of $10M For Showing Too Much
- Al Gore Claims “Financially Disastrous” Al Jazeera Decisions Are Why Cash From Current TV Sale Is Being Withheld
- NBCU Slammed In Second Age-Discrimination Lawsuit By Emmy-Winning Former KNBC Producer
- 'Criminal Minds' Star Sued By Ex-Manager Over Commissions