ARC Entertainment has acquired the worldwide rights to Nitro Circus The Movie 3D. The company announced that the stunt adventure flick starring MTV‘s action sport gang will be released nationwide August 10 in 3D and 2D. Created by lead Nitro Travis Pastrana, along with Jackass’ Johnny Knoxville and Jeff Tremaine, the Nitro Circus show premiered on MTV in 2009; it now airs on MTV2. Nitro Circus The Movie 3D is directed by Gregg Godfrey and Jeremy Rawle. Godfrey, Rawle and Dave Hunter of Godfrey Entertainment produced in partnership with Red Bull Media House. Executive producers include Bill Gerber, the Wasserman Media Group’s David Brooks, and Godfrey’s Jared Knight. ARC, Red Bull Media House and Wasserman Media will partner in the marketing and distribution; Dennis Rice will oversee those efforts for the combo.
ARC Entertainment Picks Up 'Nitro Circus The Movie 3D'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Patten
- 'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Envisions Five Seasons For Amazon Series
- ICM Partners' Interns Lawsuit Mediation Set For December
- 'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Score For CBS, 'Bad Judge' Falls, 'Scandal' & 'How To Get Away With Murder' Steady, 'Reign' Up
- 'Transporter: The Series' Ratings OK For TNT Debut
- Aereo's Last Legal Hope Dashed As Court Grants Nationwide Injunction
- 'Constantine' Review: Dominic Patten Says Demon Drama Doesn't Catch Fire