Ambyr Childers is set to star in We Are What We Are. She joins Wyatt Russell, Bill Sage and Julia Garner in the cast of the rural psychological thriller directed by Jim Mickle. The movie, picked up by eOne this year in Berlin, is based on the 2010 Mexican film and Cannes Film Festival entry Somo Lo Que Hay. Andrew D. Corkin and Nicholas Shumaker are producing the redo. Childers, a regular on All My Children, next will be seen in the Paul Thomas Anderson-directed The Master, and wrapped the Ruben Fleischer-directed Gangster Squad. She is repped by WME and McKeon/Myones Entertainment.
Ambyr Childers Joins 'We Are What We Are'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
'Hamilton' & 'Shuffle Along' Lead Historic Tony Nominations Derby As 'American Psycho', 'Tuck Everlasting' Disappoint
Latest Film News
- Maddie Hasson & Cameron Monaghan Join Stephenie Meyer’s ‘Anna Dressed In Blood’ – Cannes
- Disney Swingin’ As ‘The Jungle Book’ Beats $700M Global; ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Rises To $224.3M…
- Jack Huston & Emilia Clarke To Star In Phillip Noyce’s ‘Above Suspicion’ – Cannes
- SXSW Pic ‘Rainbow Time’ Lands At The Orchard
- Skydance Media Buys Game Developer The Workshop And Launches Interactive Division
- Financiers Spark To Edison-Westinghouse Pic ‘The Last Days Of Night’; Graham Moore & Morten Tyldum To Reteam