Ambyr Childers is set to star in We Are What We Are. She joins Wyatt Russell, Bill Sage and Julia Garner in the cast of the rural psychological thriller directed by Jim Mickle. The movie, picked up by eOne this year in Berlin, is based on the 2010 Mexican film and Cannes Film Festival entry Somo Lo Que Hay. Andrew D. Corkin and Nicholas Shumaker are producing the redo. Childers, a regular on All My Children, next will be seen in the Paul Thomas Anderson-directed The Master, and wrapped the Ruben Fleischer-directed Gangster Squad. She is repped by WME and McKeon/Myones Entertainment.
Ambyr Childers Joins 'We Are What We Are'
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
James Franco & Maggie Gyllenhaal 1970s Porn HBO Series 'The Deuce': It's Not Misogyny, It's Business - TCA
Latest Film News
- Pablo Schreiber Joins Dwayne Johnson In ‘Skyscraper’
- ‘Brigsby Bear’s 3311 Productions Sets Two Movies
- Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Gets China Release Date In Late August
- Judy Greer Set To Return For Marvel’s ‘Ant-Man And The Wasp’
- ‘Atomic Blonde’: How Sierra/Affinity Bottled Its Blonde
- ‘Sweet Valley High’ Movie Gets Kirsten Smith & Harper Dill To Script YA Adaptation