Alycia Debnam-Carey has signed up for the untitled Steve Quale tornado thriller at New Line. The film by the Final Destination 5 director and Avatar second unit director Quale was formerly known as Category 6. John Swetnam wrote the screenplay. Todd Garner is producing. Debnam-Carey will play the female lead in the found-footage film, which follows a group of high school teens dealing with the aftermath of a devastating tornado. Debnam-Carey will also soon be seen in the thriller The Occult with Jennifer Carpenter and Rufus Sewell. She is repped by ICS in Australia, Management 360 and attorney Stewart Brookman.
Alycia Debnam-Carey Joins Steve Quale Tornado Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks