Alycia Debnam-Carey has signed up for the untitled Steve Quale tornado thriller at New Line. The film by the Final Destination 5 director and Avatar second unit director Quale was formerly known as Category 6. John Swetnam wrote the screenplay. Todd Garner is producing. Debnam-Carey will play the female lead in the found-footage film, which follows a group of high school teens dealing with the aftermath of a devastating tornado. Debnam-Carey will also soon be seen in the thriller The Occult with Jennifer Carpenter and Rufus Sewell. She is repped by ICS in Australia, Management 360 and attorney Stewart Brookman.
Alycia Debnam-Carey Joins Steve Quale Tornado Film
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ To World Premiere In Shanghai
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 5 – Milo Ventimiglia, Cobie Smulders, Justin Long, Martin Landau & More
- Jeff Goldblum Books Trip To ‘Jurassic World’ Sequel
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Universal’s ‘Half To Death’ & ‘The Snowman’ Swap Slots; ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Moves Off 2017 Schedule…
- Netflix Picks Up Alfre Woodard-Starring Drama ‘Juanita’