Alycia Debnam-Carey has signed up for the untitled Steve Quale tornado thriller at New Line. The film by the Final Destination 5 director and Avatar second unit director Quale was formerly known as Category 6. John Swetnam wrote the screenplay. Todd Garner is producing. Debnam-Carey will play the female lead in the found-footage film, which follows a group of high school teens dealing with the aftermath of a devastating tornado. Debnam-Carey will also soon be seen in the thriller The Occult with Jennifer Carpenter and Rufus Sewell. She is repped by ICS in Australia, Management 360 and attorney Stewart Brookman.
Alycia Debnam-Carey Joins Steve Quale Tornado Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit