A&E Network has elevated Guy Slattery to EVP Marketing. Slattery, who joined A&E as SVP Marketing in 2006, oversees all marketing initiatives for A&E Network, BIO Channel and Crime & Investigation Network. In his new role, he also will oversee the network’s consumer public relations efforts. He continues to report to Bob DeBitetto, President and General Manager, A&E and BIO Channel. In 2008, Slattery spearheaded the rebranding of A&E, including the introduction of a new logo, new look and the tagline “Real Life. Drama.” Slattery previously was SVP Creative and Marketing at National Geographic Channels International.
A&E's Guy Slattery Upped To EVP Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'