A&E Network has elevated Guy Slattery to EVP Marketing. Slattery, who joined A&E as SVP Marketing in 2006, oversees all marketing initiatives for A&E Network, BIO Channel and Crime & Investigation Network. In his new role, he also will oversee the network’s consumer public relations efforts. He continues to report to Bob DeBitetto, President and General Manager, A&E and BIO Channel. In 2008, Slattery spearheaded the rebranding of A&E, including the introduction of a new logo, new look and the tagline “Real Life. Drama.” Slattery previously was SVP Creative and Marketing at National Geographic Channels International.
A&E's Guy Slattery Upped To EVP Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' Is A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash