A&E Network has elevated Guy Slattery to EVP Marketing. Slattery, who joined A&E as SVP Marketing in 2006, oversees all marketing initiatives for A&E Network, BIO Channel and Crime & Investigation Network. In his new role, he also will oversee the network’s consumer public relations efforts. He continues to report to Bob DeBitetto, President and General Manager, A&E and BIO Channel. In 2008, Slattery spearheaded the rebranding of A&E, including the introduction of a new logo, new look and the tagline “Real Life. Drama.” Slattery previously was SVP Creative and Marketing at National Geographic Channels International.
A&E's Guy Slattery Upped To EVP Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book