A&E Network has elevated Guy Slattery to EVP Marketing. Slattery, who joined A&E as SVP Marketing in 2006, oversees all marketing initiatives for A&E Network, BIO Channel and Crime & Investigation Network. In his new role, he also will oversee the network’s consumer public relations efforts. He continues to report to Bob DeBitetto, President and General Manager, A&E and BIO Channel. In 2008, Slattery spearheaded the rebranding of A&E, including the introduction of a new logo, new look and the tagline “Real Life. Drama.” Slattery previously was SVP Creative and Marketing at National Geographic Channels International.
A&E's Guy Slattery Upped To EVP Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- ‘Chicago Fire’ Family Mourns Death Of DuShon Monique Brown – Reactions
- ‘Lost In Space’: Netflix Debuts Remake At Wondercon With Leading Women And Intergalactic Family Dysfunction
- UCLA Entertainment Symposium Tackles Paramount Issues With COO
- ‘Trust’ Review: FX’s Jaded Getty Kidnapping Drama Is Criminally Stylish
- ‘March For Our Lives’ Unites Students And Celebrities For Day Of Protest – Highlights
- Barry Diller Says Weinstein “A Gorilla”, Trump “Bad Character” & Explains Why He’d Never Own A Studio…