A&E Network has elevated Guy Slattery to EVP Marketing. Slattery, who joined A&E as SVP Marketing in 2006, oversees all marketing initiatives for A&E Network, BIO Channel and Crime & Investigation Network. In his new role, he also will oversee the network’s consumer public relations efforts. He continues to report to Bob DeBitetto, President and General Manager, A&E and BIO Channel. In 2008, Slattery spearheaded the rebranding of A&E, including the introduction of a new logo, new look and the tagline “Real Life. Drama.” Slattery previously was SVP Creative and Marketing at National Geographic Channels International.
A&E's Guy Slattery Upped To EVP Marketing
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive