20th Century Fox released a new trailer for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter that includes scenes not shown in previous versions. The studio also announced that Benjamin Walker, who portrays the slayer of bloodsuckers, and other members of the cast and crew will treat the thousands of sailors serving aboard the Navy aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln to a screening in June. Co-stars Anthony Mackie and Erin Wasson, plus director Timur Bekmambetov, screenwriter Seth Grahame-Smith and producer Jim Lemley will also be aboard. The cast and filmmakers also will show the movie at two additional undisclosed bases. Most of the rest of us will have to wait till June 22.
Hot New Trailer: 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
'The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun Ride Afloat
Latest Film News
- Gina Prince-Bythewood Set To Direct Spider-Man-Spun ‘Silver & Black’
- Steven Soderbergh’s ‘Logan Lucky’ Hits Amazon Prime Post-Theatrical
- ‘The Mummy’ London Premiere Canceled Following Manchester Attack
- Sony Pictures Classics Lands Watergate Scandal Film ‘The Silent Man;’ Liam Neeson As ‘Deep Throat’ Mark…
- GLAAD: Major Films Snub LGBTQ Characters Again
- ‘Cirque Du Soleil’ Creator Guy Laliberté & Alexandre Amancio Form Reflector Entertainment – Cannes