Abigail Breslin will play the lead in Final Girl, a thriller from Nasser Entertainment and Prospect Park about a pack of feral teenage boys who choose the wrong girl to be the victim of their final “initiation.” The film will be directed by Tyler Shields, a photographer who makes his directing debut. Studio City Pictures is financing. Adam Prince wrote the script based on story by Steve Scarlata, Alejandro Seri and Johnny Silver. Prospect Park’s Jeff Kwatinetz and Rob Carliner will produce with Nasser Entertainment’s Jack and Joseph Nasser with Marco Torres exec producing. Studio City’s Jim Harvey is selling international. Breslin, who got an Oscar nom for Little Miss Sunshine, is starring in Ender’s Game and shooting The Hive with Halle Berry. Shields and Breslin are repped by ICM, which packaged the film and reps North American rights.
Abigail Breslin Gets Title Role In 'Final Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Film News
- On-Location Filming In L.A. Fell 3.4% Last Year Despite Tax Credits
- The Oscar Best Picture Nominees: Deadline’s Reviews
- Disney Gives $1,000 Cash Bonuses To 125,000 Employees
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Becomes First African American To Be Honored With Trifecta Oscar Nominations
- Oscar ‘Shapes’ Up & Gets It Right With Very Inclusive List Of Nominees – Analysis
- Oscars: ‘The Insult’s Ziad Doueiri On Lebanon’s First Foreign-Language Nominee, Despite Attempts To…