Abigail Breslin will play the lead in Final Girl, a thriller from Nasser Entertainment and Prospect Park about a pack of feral teenage boys who choose the wrong girl to be the victim of their final “initiation.” The film will be directed by Tyler Shields, a photographer who makes his directing debut. Studio City Pictures is financing. Adam Prince wrote the script based on story by Steve Scarlata, Alejandro Seri and Johnny Silver. Prospect Park’s Jeff Kwatinetz and Rob Carliner will produce with Nasser Entertainment’s Jack and Joseph Nasser with Marco Torres exec producing. Studio City’s Jim Harvey is selling international. Breslin, who got an Oscar nom for Little Miss Sunshine, is starring in Ender’s Game and shooting The Hive with Halle Berry. Shields and Breslin are repped by ICM, which packaged the film and reps North American rights.
Abigail Breslin Gets Title Role In 'Final Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- California Film & TV Incentives Boosted Below-The-Line Wages By $1.4 Billion
- ‘Moonlight’ Writer Tarell Alvin McCraney & David Oyelowo Join Forces On New Disney Musical ‘Cyrano The Moor…
- Women In Entertainment & ArcLight Santa Monica Line Up Female-Led Documentary Series
- Warner Bros India Preps ‘Infernal Affairs’ Remake With Azure Entertainment
- Voltage Bests Director In Battle Over Mel Gibson’s ‘The Professor & The Madman’
- ‘Maze Runner: The Death Cure’ Trailer: The Gladers Have One Last Life-Threatening Labyrinth Adventure