Abigail Breslin will play the lead in Final Girl, a thriller from Nasser Entertainment and Prospect Park about a pack of feral teenage boys who choose the wrong girl to be the victim of their final “initiation.” The film will be directed by Tyler Shields, a photographer who makes his directing debut. Studio City Pictures is financing. Adam Prince wrote the script based on story by Steve Scarlata, Alejandro Seri and Johnny Silver. Prospect Park’s Jeff Kwatinetz and Rob Carliner will produce with Nasser Entertainment’s Jack and Joseph Nasser with Marco Torres exec producing. Studio City’s Jim Harvey is selling international. Breslin, who got an Oscar nom for Little Miss Sunshine, is starring in Ender’s Game and shooting The Hive with Halle Berry. Shields and Breslin are repped by ICM, which packaged the film and reps North American rights.
Abigail Breslin Gets Title Role In 'Final Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest Film News
- ‘Cinderella’ Takes International Box Office Crown; ‘Home’ Rounds $48M After 2 Frames
- ‘While We’re Young’ Springs To Lively Debut For Noah Baumbach
- Academy Museum Buys Rare ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’ Model For $344,000
- Gene Saks Is Dead At 93; Directed Neil Simon’s ‘Barefoot In The Park,’ ‘Odd Couple’ Films
- Star Power Propels DWA’s ‘Home’ To $54M; ‘Get Hard’ To $34.6M – Final Sunday AM Box…
- ‘Shooting Clerks’ Trailer For Biopic of Kevin Smith Arrives