Abigail Breslin will play the lead in Final Girl, a thriller from Nasser Entertainment and Prospect Park about a pack of feral teenage boys who choose the wrong girl to be the victim of their final “initiation.” The film will be directed by Tyler Shields, a photographer who makes his directing debut. Studio City Pictures is financing. Adam Prince wrote the script based on story by Steve Scarlata, Alejandro Seri and Johnny Silver. Prospect Park’s Jeff Kwatinetz and Rob Carliner will produce with Nasser Entertainment’s Jack and Joseph Nasser with Marco Torres exec producing. Studio City’s Jim Harvey is selling international. Breslin, who got an Oscar nom for Little Miss Sunshine, is starring in Ender’s Game and shooting The Hive with Halle Berry. Shields and Breslin are repped by ICM, which packaged the film and reps North American rights.
Abigail Breslin Gets Title Role In 'Final Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Paramount Pictures Sets Multi-Pictures Deal With UK’s Locksmith Animation
- John Boyega To Star In ‘Woyzeck’ At Old Vic, Jack Thorne Adapting The Modern Classic
- European Box Office Sees Record $8.4B In 2015 Led By ‘Force’-ful Hollywood
- ‘Intouchables’ Helmers Reteaming For ‘C’est La Vie’ – Cannes
- Hulu Acquires Ron Howard’s Beatles Documentary To Launch Docu Films Arm
- Kevin Dillon & DeRon Horton Planted As Leads In ‘Dirt’