Abigail Breslin will play the lead in Final Girl, a thriller from Nasser Entertainment and Prospect Park about a pack of feral teenage boys who choose the wrong girl to be the victim of their final “initiation.” The film will be directed by Tyler Shields, a photographer who makes his directing debut. Studio City Pictures is financing. Adam Prince wrote the script based on story by Steve Scarlata, Alejandro Seri and Johnny Silver. Prospect Park’s Jeff Kwatinetz and Rob Carliner will produce with Nasser Entertainment’s Jack and Joseph Nasser with Marco Torres exec producing. Studio City’s Jim Harvey is selling international. Breslin, who got an Oscar nom for Little Miss Sunshine, is starring in Ender’s Game and shooting The Hive with Halle Berry. Shields and Breslin are repped by ICM, which packaged the film and reps North American rights.
Abigail Breslin Gets Title Role In 'Final Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The…
- Elmo Williams Dies: Oscar-Winning ‘High Noon’ Editor Was 102
- ‘The Good Dinosaur’ Review: Pixar’s Latest Isn’t Its Greatest, But Kids Won’t Mind
- Viacom CEO Philippe Dauman Says Sumner Redstone “Engaged & Attentive” In Response To Lawsuit
- Frank Gifford’s Family Donating His Brain To Medical Research After CTE Diagnosis
- Chris Messina & Tate Donovan Topline Indie Drama ‘Blame’