ABC’s Happy Endings got its happy ending. As expected, the network has given a full-season, 22-episode order to the Sony TV-produced sophomore comedy series, which was glaringly missing from last night’s list of seven “no-brainer” ABC scripted series renewals. After several extra hours of deal-making, the quirky comedy has now joined fellow returning comedies Modern Family, Suburgatory, The Middle and dramas Once Upon A Time, Grey’s Anatomy, Revenge and Castle. Still pending are the renewals of freshmen comedy Last Men Standing and Don’t Trust The B—-, with GCB and Private Practice and Body Of Proof still on the bubble, with Body and Scandal looking good and Practice in tough negotiations for a 13-episode final season.
ABC's 'Happy Endings' Gets 3rd Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest TV News
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises
- Donald Trump Plans Rally For Night Of White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Rise’, ‘For God And Country’ Get Closer To NBC Series Pickups With Staffing Offers
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy
- Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To Forget Mars, “Make Earth Great Again”