ABC’s Happy Endings got its happy ending. As expected, the network has given a full-season, 22-episode order to the Sony TV-produced sophomore comedy series, which was glaringly missing from last night’s list of seven “no-brainer” ABC scripted series renewals. After several extra hours of deal-making, the quirky comedy has now joined fellow returning comedies Modern Family, Suburgatory, The Middle and dramas Once Upon A Time, Grey’s Anatomy, Revenge and Castle. Still pending are the renewals of freshmen comedy Last Men Standing and Don’t Trust The B—-, with GCB and Private Practice and Body Of Proof still on the bubble, with Body and Scandal looking good and Practice in tough negotiations for a 13-episode final season.
ABC's 'Happy Endings' Gets 3rd Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
DNC Gavels In Calmly As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Named Convention Chair
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- DNC Apologizes To Bernie Sanders As He Urges Supporters To Play Nice At Convention
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- DNC Gavels In Calmly As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders’ Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Named Convention Chair
- Samira Wiley Joins Hulu’s ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’
- ‘I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead’: Netflix Spins Trailer & Date For Docu On DJ Steve Aoki
- Ron Howard Docuseries ‘Breakthrough’ Renewed For Season 2 By Nat Geo Channel