ABC’s Happy Endings got its happy ending. As expected, the network has given a full-season, 22-episode order to the Sony TV-produced sophomore comedy series, which was glaringly missing from last night’s list of seven “no-brainer” ABC scripted series renewals. After several extra hours of deal-making, the quirky comedy has now joined fellow returning comedies Modern Family, Suburgatory, The Middle and dramas Once Upon A Time, Grey’s Anatomy, Revenge and Castle. Still pending are the renewals of freshmen comedy Last Men Standing and Don’t Trust The B—-, with GCB and Private Practice and Body Of Proof still on the bubble, with Body and Scandal looking good and Practice in tough negotiations for a 13-episode final season.
ABC's 'Happy Endings' Gets 3rd Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Latest TV News
- A+E Networks Pacts With Pulse Films, East Entertainment For Intl Distribution
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday