PREVIOUS: After ABC just renewed the obvious suspects on the scripted side, it is their reality counterparts’ turn. The network has picked up for next season veteran Dancing With The Stars as well as rising star Shark Tank, which has been performing great on Fridays, ranking as the top program of the night this past Friday, beating CBS’ Undercover Boss. For the first time in its run, Shark Tank has been given a full-season pickup I hear. No renewal yet for ABC staple The Bachelor, but it’s coming as deals are being finalized. Dancing hails from BBC Worldwide Prods., Shark Tank from Sony Pictures TV.
UPDATE: ABC Renews 'Shark Tank', 'Dancing With The Stars' & 'The Bachelor'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate