ABC is picking up this morning where it left off last night. After renewing reality series Dancing With The Stars, The Bachelor and Shark Tank last night, this morning the network continued with the pickups of two other long-running reality series, America’s Funniest Home Videos and Wife Swap. The 13-epsisode order to Wife Swap includes both regular and Celebrity Wife Swap episodes. Now in its 22th season, AFHV has been a solid anchor for ABC on Sunday, providing lead-in support to breakout hit Once Upon A Time. Last Sunday, it shot up 33% week-to-week to a 2.0/7 demo rating to dominate the 7 PM hour and rank higher than any series on NBC that night. Wife Swap has been on ABC since 2004 and introduced a celebrity version earlier this season.
ABC Renews 'America's Funniest Home Videos' And 'Wife Swap'
What's Hot on Deadline
Katniss Rules Wednesday On Track For $78M-80M 5-Day; 'Good Dinosaur' Eyes $58M-$62M; 'Creed' Punching $39M-$42M
'Creed' Sets Tuesday Preview Record As Thanksgiving B.O. Heats Up, 'The Good Dinosaur' Isn't Far Behind
Latest TV News
- NBC’s Thanksgiving Parade Coverage Launches With Gloria Estefan Musical ‘On Your Feet!’
- History UK To Premiere Exclusive Documentary On Paris Attacks
- ‘Second Chance’ Trailer: Basically The Six Million Dollar Scrooge
- ‘Empire’ Online Store Launched To Swag Up Your Christmas
- Viacom CEO Philippe Dauman Says Sumner Redstone “Engaged & Attentive” In Response To Lawsuit
- Frank Gifford’s Family Donating His Brain To Medical Research After CTE Diagnosis