ABC is picking up this morning where it left off last night. After renewing reality series Dancing With The Stars, The Bachelor and Shark Tank last night, this morning the network continued with the pickups of two other long-running reality series, America’s Funniest Home Videos and Wife Swap. The 13-epsisode order to Wife Swap includes both regular and Celebrity Wife Swap episodes. Now in its 22th season, AFHV has been a solid anchor for ABC on Sunday, providing lead-in support to breakout hit Once Upon A Time. Last Sunday, it shot up 33% week-to-week to a 2.0/7 demo rating to dominate the 7 PM hour and rank higher than any series on NBC that night. Wife Swap has been on ABC since 2004 and introduced a celebrity version earlier this season.
ABC Renews 'America's Funniest Home Videos' And 'Wife Swap'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Campaign Manager Says No Trump Ticket For Gennifer Flowers
Disney's 'Zootopia' Jumps Into Clinton-Trump Debate As Oscar & Presidential Campaigns Start To Merge
'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas Again As 'Magnificent 7' Corrals $19.2M & 'Storks' Bundles $18.3M - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Will & Grace’ Distracts Media On Debate Day With Reunion Tease
- Viceland’s ‘Desus & Mero’ Gets Showrunner & Premiere Date
- Jodie Foster To Receive Stanley Kubrick Britannia Award
- Bill Pullman To Star In Jessica Biel’s USA Crime Drama Pilot ‘The Sinner’
- MTV Developing Drama From John Swetnam & Fabrik Entertainment
- NBC Buys Two Comedies Produced By Seth Meyers & Broadway Video