ABC is picking up this morning where it left off last night. After renewing reality series Dancing With The Stars, The Bachelor and Shark Tank last night, this morning the network continued with the pickups of two other long-running reality series, America’s Funniest Home Videos and Wife Swap. The 13-epsisode order to Wife Swap includes both regular and Celebrity Wife Swap episodes. Now in its 22th season, AFHV has been a solid anchor for ABC on Sunday, providing lead-in support to breakout hit Once Upon A Time. Last Sunday, it shot up 33% week-to-week to a 2.0/7 demo rating to dominate the 7 PM hour and rank higher than any series on NBC that night. Wife Swap has been on ABC since 2004 and introduced a celebrity version earlier this season.
ABC Renews 'America's Funniest Home Videos' And 'Wife Swap'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- NBC Takes Early Lead In Donald Trump’s Afghanistan Address Ratings Derby
- Univision Agrees To Carry Katz Networks Through 2024
- ‘Criminal Confessions’: Dick Wolf’s Oxygen Media Reality Series Gets Premiere Date, Trailer
- ‘A Discovery Of Witches’: Teresa Palmer & Matthew Goode To Star; Sky Boards
- Trisha Espinoza Upped To Head Of Planning & Content Strategy For MTV, VH1, Logo Group
- Donald Trump Lays Out Plans For “Win” In Afghanistan