ABC is picking up this morning where it left off last night. After renewing reality series Dancing With The Stars, The Bachelor and Shark Tank last night, this morning the network continued with the pickups of two other long-running reality series, America’s Funniest Home Videos and Wife Swap. The 13-epsisode order to Wife Swap includes both regular and Celebrity Wife Swap episodes. Now in its 22th season, AFHV has been a solid anchor for ABC on Sunday, providing lead-in support to breakout hit Once Upon A Time. Last Sunday, it shot up 33% week-to-week to a 2.0/7 demo rating to dominate the 7 PM hour and rank higher than any series on NBC that night. Wife Swap has been on ABC since 2004 and introduced a celebrity version earlier this season.
ABC Renews 'America's Funniest Home Videos' And 'Wife Swap'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’: MTV Releases Key Art For Fantasy Drama Series
- John Woo To Exec Produce Neo-Noir Series ‘Cognition’ – Mipcom
- Tandem, Ken Follett Reteam For ‘Code To Zero’ Limited Series – Mipcom
- Fox International and Keshet Strike Global Deal For ‘False Flag’ – Mipcom
- Mark Gordon Teaming With ProSieben On ‘Darkness Falls’ Procedural – Mipcom
- ABC Buys Legal Drama ‘Conviction’ From Mark Gordon Company As Put Pilot