ABC is picking up this morning where it left off last night. After renewing reality series Dancing With The Stars, The Bachelor and Shark Tank last night, this morning the network continued with the pickups of two other long-running reality series, America’s Funniest Home Videos and Wife Swap. The 13-epsisode order to Wife Swap includes both regular and Celebrity Wife Swap episodes. Now in its 22th season, AFHV has been a solid anchor for ABC on Sunday, providing lead-in support to breakout hit Once Upon A Time. Last Sunday, it shot up 33% week-to-week to a 2.0/7 demo rating to dominate the 7 PM hour and rank higher than any series on NBC that night. Wife Swap has been on ABC since 2004 and introduced a celebrity version earlier this season.
ABC Renews 'America's Funniest Home Videos' And 'Wife Swap'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CNN Among Several Turner Networks Dropped By Dish In Carriage Dispute
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group