44 Blue Productions has teamed with Jeanie Buss and David McLane for Wow Girls. The reality TV production company will work with WOW Entertainment (and LA Lakers) executive Buss and wrestling promoter McLane on the docu-series detailing the women of wrestling. Wow Girls, which doesn’t have a broadcaster, will go behind the scenes as contestants audition, create characters and literally fight it out to join the resurrected women’s wrestling league. WOW Entertainment and 44 Blue will produce. 44 Blue’s Rasha Drachkovitch will executive produce with WOW’s Buss, McLane and Rand Capp. 44 Blue is repped by WME.
44 Blue & Jeanie Buss Bringing 'Wow Girls' Into TV Ring
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Latest TV News
- Amy Sherman-Palladino Tells Women Stage Directors ‘Broadway Is Heaven’ – But Some Demur
- Genie Francis, ‘General Hospital’s Laura, Bumped Down To Recurring Status On ABC Soap
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order…
- CBS Orders Drama Pilot ‘Murder’, Comedy ‘I Mom So Hard’ From Warner Bros. TV
- ‘The Alienist’ Review: Nothing Alienating About TNT’s Deft 19th Century Drama
- NBC Orders ‘The Enemy Within’ Drama Pilot From Ken Woodruff & Vernon Sanders