44 Blue Productions has teamed with Jeanie Buss and David McLane for Wow Girls. The reality TV production company will work with WOW Entertainment (and LA Lakers) executive Buss and wrestling promoter McLane on the docu-series detailing the women of wrestling. Wow Girls, which doesn’t have a broadcaster, will go behind the scenes as contestants audition, create characters and literally fight it out to join the resurrected women’s wrestling league. WOW Entertainment and 44 Blue will produce. 44 Blue’s Rasha Drachkovitch will executive produce with WOW’s Buss, McLane and Rand Capp. 44 Blue is repped by WME.
44 Blue & Jeanie Buss Bringing 'Wow Girls' Into TV Ring
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest TV News
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ EP Steve Pearlman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Alan Ball’s Drama ‘Here and Now’ Canceled By HBO After One Season
- New York AG Settles With Sharp Entertainment Over Unpaid Overtime; Reality Producer Responds – Update
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Co-Creator Daniel Powell Inks Animation Partnership With Comedy Central
- ‘The Walking Dead’s Lauren Cohan To Return For Season 9 Arc – Update
- Forest Whitaker To Topline Straight-To-Series Crime Drama At Epix