Next year’s 55th Annual Grammy Awards will take place on Sunday, February 10 at Los Angeles’ Staples Center, and will be be broadcast on CBS from 8-11:30 PM (live ET/delayed PT). Also coming back is the nominations special, The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!, which is scheduled for December 5. The eligibility year for the 55th Grammys is October 1 2011, to September 30, 2012. This year’s 54th Grammy Awards, which followed Whitney Houston’s death, drew 39.9 million viewers, the largest Grammy audience since 1984 and the second-largest in history.
2013 Grammy Awards Set For February 10
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘Power’ Gets Season 4 Premiere Date On Starz
- Los Angeles Chargers Line Up Broadcast Partners
- Hilary Swank Joins FX’s Getty Kidnapping Saga ‘Trust’
- Fox To Honor Jonathan Demme On Tonight’s ‘Shots Fired’ Episode
- ‘Great News’ Off To OK Ratings Start, ‘The Flash’ & ‘iZombie’ Tick Up In Return
- Bill Cosby’s Daughter Declares Actor Not “A Rapist” As 2004 Rape Trial Looms