Woody Allen’s To Rome With Love will be the opening-night presentation for the Los Angeles Film Festival, Film Independent announced this morning. Written and directed by Woody Allen, To Rome With Love observes a number of characters in Italy — some American, some Italian, some residents, some visitors — and their romances and predicaments. The movie stars Allen, Alec Baldwin, Roberto Benigni, Penélope Cruz, Judy Davis, Jesse Eisenberg, Greta Gerwig and Ellen Page. It’s produced by Letty Aronson and Stephen Tenenbaum will open June 22 via Sony Pictures Classics on June 22. Headquartered again at downtown’s L.A. Live, this year’s L.A. Film Festival runs June 14-24 and will present more than 200 feature films, shorts and music videos, representing more than 30 countries, along with signature programs such as the Filmmaker Retreat, Ford Amphitheater Outdoor Screenings, Poolside Chats, Coffee Talks, Music Events and more. Additional information at LAFilmFest.com.
Woody Allen's 'To Rome With Love' To Open LA Film Festival
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…