Willem Dafoe has joined the cast of Relativity Media and Red Granite’s thriller currently entitled Out Of The Furnace. Dafoe joins previously announced cast members Christian Bale, Casey Affleck, Zoe Saldana, Sam Shepard, Woody Harrelson and Forest Whitaker. The movie written and directed by Scott Cooper started shooting April 13 in Braddock, Penn. In the gritty tale based on an initial version by Brad Inglesby titled The Low Dwellers, Bale and Affleck play brothers who live in the Rust Belt: one lands in prison, the other joins a ruthless criminal enterprise.
Willem Dafoe Joins 'Out Of The Furnace'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Brad Pitt's Plan B To Receive PGA's 2015 Visionary Award
- 'The Omen' & 'The Krays' Billie Whitelaw Dead At 82
- UK Magician Troy Von Scheibner To Star In New Unscripted Series On Syfy
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return