Willem Dafoe has joined the cast of Relativity Media and Red Granite’s thriller currently entitled Out Of The Furnace. Dafoe joins previously announced cast members Christian Bale, Casey Affleck, Zoe Saldana, Sam Shepard, Woody Harrelson and Forest Whitaker. The movie written and directed by Scott Cooper started shooting April 13 in Braddock, Penn. In the gritty tale based on an initial version by Brad Inglesby titled The Low Dwellers, Bale and Affleck play brothers who live in the Rust Belt: one lands in prison, the other joins a ruthless criminal enterprise.
Willem Dafoe Joins 'Out Of The Furnace'
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Dog's Purpose' Producer "Horrified" Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott Of Film
'A Dog's Purpose' Director Lasse Hallstrom & Voice Actor Josh Gad Upset Over "Disturbing" Video Of Terrified Dog
'Split' And 'xXx' Merge Into Market While 'The Founder' May Get Lost In Heavy Traffic - Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- Pablo Schreiber & O’Shea Jackson Jr. To Co-Star In Crime Thriller ‘Den Of Thieves’
- ‘Logan’ Final Trailer: A Mini-Mutant Claws Her Way Into Wolverine’s World
- Carlos Slim Launching Mexican Channel In U.S.; Karga Seven Heads To Turkey; BAFTA Shorts Noms Screen Online…
- ‘Power Rangers’ Trailer: New Legion Of Teen Warriors Suits Up For Morphin’ Time
- Glasgow Film Festival Unveils 2017 Lineup
- People’s Choice Awards: Ellen DeGeneres, Justin Timberlake, ‘Big Bang Theory’ & More