Shed Media Group, controlled by Warner Bros International Television Production, has acquired a majority stake in UK TV production company Renegade Pictures. The company specializes in factual entertainment formats and documentaries. Founded in 2006 by Alan Hayling, Alex Cooke and Jon Rowlands, Renegade’s slate includes BBC Three reality show Don’t Tell The Bride, BBC Two’s World’s Most Dangerous Roads, Death Unexplained for BBC One and ITV’s Popstar To Operastar. Former BBC commissioner Harry Lansdown is editorial director at Renegade and, along with the existing team, will continue to operate independently from their London base. The company’s output will now be distributed by Warner Bros. Shed’s other brands include Shed Productions (Waterloo Road, Footballers Wives), Wall to Wall (The Voice UK), Twenty Twenty (World’s Strictest Parents) and Ricochet (The Bachelor UK).
Warner's Shed Media Adds Renegade
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest International News
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Tops $100M Offshore, Digs Up $41M In China – International Box Office
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Has Fairy Tale $10M+ China Opening; Crosses $100M Overseas
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump “Spinning Out Of Control”, Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- British Presenter Billie JD Porter Slams Vice Media’s Response To Sexual Harassment Claims