Shed Media Group, controlled by Warner Bros International Television Production, has acquired a majority stake in UK TV production company Renegade Pictures. The company specializes in factual entertainment formats and documentaries. Founded in 2006 by Alan Hayling, Alex Cooke and Jon Rowlands, Renegade’s slate includes BBC Three reality show Don’t Tell The Bride, BBC Two’s World’s Most Dangerous Roads, Death Unexplained for BBC One and ITV’s Popstar To Operastar. Former BBC commissioner Harry Lansdown is editorial director at Renegade and, along with the existing team, will continue to operate independently from their London base. The company’s output will now be distributed by Warner Bros. Shed’s other brands include Shed Productions (Waterloo Road, Footballers Wives), Wall to Wall (The Voice UK), Twenty Twenty (World’s Strictest Parents) and Ricochet (The Bachelor UK).
Warner's Shed Media Adds Renegade
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc 'Believer' — Sundance Studio
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Latest International News
- ITN Productions Eyes U.S. Expansion, Preps California ‘House Of Horrors’, Meghan Markle And Trump Docs
- Fox-Sky Deal: UK Authority Says “Not In The Public Interest”; Hints Disney Could Help
- Sony Launches Free-To-Air Crime Channel In The UK
- Megyn Kelly Plays “Hanoi Jane” Card In Feud With Jane Fonda Over Plastic Surgery Question
- British TV Host Billie JD Porter Details Vice Harassment Allegations
- Caryn Mandabach Prods Developing Kazuo Ishiguro’s ‘When We Were Orphans’