Shed Media Group, controlled by Warner Bros International Television Production, has acquired a majority stake in UK TV production company Renegade Pictures. The company specializes in factual entertainment formats and documentaries. Founded in 2006 by Alan Hayling, Alex Cooke and Jon Rowlands, Renegade’s slate includes BBC Three reality show Don’t Tell The Bride, BBC Two’s World’s Most Dangerous Roads, Death Unexplained for BBC One and ITV’s Popstar To Operastar. Former BBC commissioner Harry Lansdown is editorial director at Renegade and, along with the existing team, will continue to operate independently from their London base. The company’s output will now be distributed by Warner Bros. Shed’s other brands include Shed Productions (Waterloo Road, Footballers Wives), Wall to Wall (The Voice UK), Twenty Twenty (World’s Strictest Parents) and Ricochet (The Bachelor UK).
Warner's Shed Media Adds Renegade
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Latest International News
- ‘Dunkirk’ Marches In With Solid $2.2M; France Leads Battalion – International Box Office
- Dick Van Dyke To Receive BAFTA’s Britannia Excellence In TV Award
- Mike Downey Named Artistic Director Of Antalya Festival; AMC Networks Int’l Hires Alejandro Kember…
- UK Government Delays Decision On Fox-Sky Deal
- BBC Partners With James Corden’s Fulwell 73 For Live Music Show
- Peter Bart: Can ‘Dunkirk’s Christopher Nolan Sell Brit-Centric WWII Tale To U.S. Filmgoers?