LEGO is set to burst out of the big screen in 3D on February 28, 2014, Warner Bros announced today. Directed by Phil Lord & Christopher Miller, who also wrote the screenplay, the computer-animated adventure will be feature some classic and some new characters from the world of the construction toys. Long time Robot Chicken director Chris McKay is also attached as co-director. Lord and Miller worked together on this year’s 21 Jump Street and 2009’s Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. The first full-length LEGO film, which is still in production, is based on a story by Lord, Miller, Dan Hageman and Kevin Hageman. LEGO 3D will be produced by Dan Lin and Roy Lee.
Warner Bros Sets ‘LEGO 3D’ Release For February 2014
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops ‘Transformers’ In China – International…
- ‘Wasted!’ Directors & EP Anthony Bourdain On The Problem Of Food Waste And Ways To Combat It…
- Dennis Rodman Runs Amok In Colin Hanks’ ‘The Amazing Adventures Of Wally And The Worm’…
- ‘Dear Basketball’ Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built “Piece By Piece” And Life After Basketball…
- Docs 'Citizen Jane' & 'Jeremiah Tower' Rule Quiet Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 3 – Andie MacDowell, Joseph Fiennes, Elisabeth Moss, Kobe Bryant, Dan Stevens…