EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros has purchased a sci-fi action pitch about a rapidly evolving species of dinosaurs who attack modern Los Angeles. John Clisham, a longtime employee at James Cameron’s Lightstorm Entertainment and who recently worked on the Titanic 3Dconversion, is directing and will write the script with Mike Bayman. The rest of the plot is being kept under wraps, but the project was developed by online network Break Media as a large-scale web series. Warners’ Greg Silverman and Sarah Schechter saw early tests and stepped up to acquire it as a feature film. Bayman will produce; Scott Nocas and Break Media’s Greg Siegel will executive produce. Break Media creates and distributes male-targeted content online. The company reaches more than 200 million consumers through its portfolio of owned and operated web properties and mobile applications.
Warner Bros Buys Sci-Fi Dinosaur Pitch
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Disney: ‘Ant Man And The Wasp’ A Go, ‘Incredibles 2’ Dated & More
- CAA Signs Belgian Writer-Directors Adil El Arbi And Bilall Fallah
- Daniel Craig Says He’s Done With Bond; Is The Search Now On For New 007?
- Paramount Movies To Be Distributed By Toho-Towa In Japan Under New Entity
- Frank Albanese Dies: Tough-Guy Actor In ‘The Sopranos’ & ‘Goodfellas’ Was 84
- Tyler Perry Announces Future Site Of His New Studios