ABC is finalizing a development deal for a multi-camera comedy project starring and executive produced by Tony Danza and executive produced by Vince Vaughn. The project, eyed for the next development cycle, is based on an idea by Danza and his manager Dan Farah. It revolves around three guys who are old friends but whose lives took different paths. Now the three, looking for a fresh start, move into a bachelor pad near their children and grandkids. “It’s intended to be a funny and honest comedy about getting older, generational differences, and the message that it’s never too late to start a new chapter in life,” Danza said. Search is underway for a writer to pen the script. Vaughn is executive producing with his producing partner at Wild West Picture Show Prods. Peter Billingsley as well as Danza and Farah. This would mark Danza’s return to ABC, where he starred in the hit comedies Who’s The Boss? and Taxi. He also recurred on The Practice.
Vince Vaughn And Tony Danza Team For Comedy Project At ABC
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'