ABC is finalizing a development deal for a multi-camera comedy project starring and executive produced by Tony Danza and executive produced by Vince Vaughn. The project, eyed for the next development cycle, is based on an idea by Danza and his manager Dan Farah. It revolves around three guys who are old friends but whose lives took different paths. Now the three, looking for a fresh start, move into a bachelor pad near their children and grandkids. “It’s intended to be a funny and honest comedy about getting older, generational differences, and the message that it’s never too late to start a new chapter in life,” Danza said. Search is underway for a writer to pen the script. Vaughn is executive producing with his producing partner at Wild West Picture Show Prods. Peter Billingsley as well as Danza and Farah. This would mark Danza’s return to ABC, where he starred in the hit comedies Who’s The Boss? and Taxi. He also recurred on The Practice.
Vince Vaughn And Tony Danza Team For Comedy Project At ABC
What's Hot on Deadline
Pablo Escobar's Brother Urges Netflix To Change 'Narcos' Security Protocol After Death Of Location Manager
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Senator McCain Congratulates ‘Morning Joe’ For “10 Years Of Fake News”
- CBS Winning Battle For Australia's Ten Network
- ‘Lockwood & Co’: Big Talk Prods To Adapt Spooky YA Detective Series For Television
- Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A “Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment”
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’: How 32-Year-Old Book Became Timely Drama & Toast Of the Emmys
- Fox News Calls New Charles Payne Lawsuit “Shameful”; Accuser Claims Host Raped Her – Update