ABC is finalizing a development deal for a multi-camera comedy project starring and executive produced by Tony Danza and executive produced by Vince Vaughn. The project, eyed for the next development cycle, is based on an idea by Danza and his manager Dan Farah. It revolves around three guys who are old friends but whose lives took different paths. Now the three, looking for a fresh start, move into a bachelor pad near their children and grandkids. “It’s intended to be a funny and honest comedy about getting older, generational differences, and the message that it’s never too late to start a new chapter in life,” Danza said. Search is underway for a writer to pen the script. Vaughn is executive producing with his producing partner at Wild West Picture Show Prods. Peter Billingsley as well as Danza and Farah. This would mark Danza’s return to ABC, where he starred in the hit comedies Who’s The Boss? and Taxi. He also recurred on The Practice.
Vince Vaughn And Tony Danza Team For Comedy Project At ABC
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Will Smith & Alan Horn Join Obama & Katzenberg For Private L.A. Dinner – Update
- Samantha Bee Vs. The Guys On Late Night, Plus: The Coming Tony Awards Wars? – Gerard & Roth
- ‘Little People’ Animated Musical Comedy Series To Premiere On Sprout
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’